chapter 78

D A N C I N G W I T H T H E D E V I L

I held his face in my hands as he started kissing me roughly, yet passionately

I laid back, propping myself up on my elbows as I watched him unbuckle his belt. I bit my bottom lip, keeping my eyes on his hips, waiting for him to pull his pants down.

I licked my lips as I watched him fist his cock in his hand - the precum dripping into his hand.

"Don't stop," I shake my head up at him. "I wanna watch," I softly say as he strokes his cock in his hand.

I watch his movements, crossing my leg over the other.

He pumps his cock faster and my lips slightly part. A pulsing sensation rises between my legs and I squeeze my thighs together, arching my back a little.

I watch the veins in his pelvis grow and pop out. The veins around his hand spread out and up his arm like a vine.

I watched his thumb brush over his tip and I licked my lips, feeling my breathing heavily increase.

He whimpered, throwing his head back and my stomach did ten thousand summersalts all at once. "Fuck, Nirah," he groaned and I watched his cum spring out, dripping into his hand.

His hand slowed down as he brought his head back, looking down.

I could watch him for hours...

I got up, moving towards him. I sat on my knees, taking his hand in mine. I licked his hand - clean - and made sure to suck his fingers extra long.

He bite down onto his teeth and wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, crashing his lips to mine.

He pulled away and started sucking on my neck.

His tongue lightly brushed against my skin, his teeth softly seething into my neck. I could feel myself getting wetter by every kiss, every touch.

He pulls away from me, getting onto the bed. He turns me to face the mirror and bends me over. He grips onto my hips with one hand and uses the other to position his cock between my legs.

"Don't close your eyes, tesoro," he warns as I look up at him through the mirror.

My eyes travel from his broad shoulders, down to his defined abs.

Within a second he thrusts into me making me groan at his size. "Antonio," I softly whimper. "You're too big," I gasp.

He slowly increased the pace as he watched every emotion on my face. "You can take it like the good girl you are, can't you?" he asks and I nod.