Chapter 13

I fell asleep at 1 am (TW: you know what happened i'm not explaining you😀💀) and woke up at 8am. I wasn't tired anymore so decided to do something useful. I toke a look at Milos next to me, he was still asleep. I grab his waist, hugged him and gave him a kiss. I'd let him sleep, he's probably tired. I got dressed in a sporty outfit, opened Milos' closet and toke one of his zipper hoodies to finish the fit, fixed some make up and did my hair in a quick ponytail. I toke my earphones, my phone and went downstairs. Milos' sis was up already. 'Morning Cath!', Veronika said and she smiled at me. 'Morning' I replied her. I filled my bottle with water and tied my shoes. 'I'm going to jog...', I said and she nodded. 'Have fun', she replied me and she hugged me. I went outside, ran all around the little neighborhood and went back to Milos' house after an hour. I went inside, and saw Veronika and Lukas having breakfast. 'You back?', Lukas said and I nodded. 'Went jogging', I replied fast. 'You want to eat something?', Veronika asked. 'I'm going to change clothes first...', I replied her and she nodded. I went upstairs to Milos' room. He probably heard me coming cuz he was waiting in front of his door. 'Hey, where were you?', He asked. He sounded worried and I smiled. 'Nothing, just went jogging', I replied him. He gave me a hug and lifted me up. I started laughing. 'Please, what are you doing?', I asked him and he started laughing too. 'What were you about to do?', Milos asked me without paying attention to my question. 'Change into other clothes', I replied him. 'Let's go then', he said and he carried me until we were in his room. He finally put me down and we both laughed. We got ready and went downstairs to get breakfast. 'I baked y'all some eggs', M/m said and she smiled. David was there also and we all ate together.

2 hours later at 1pm, Milos and I got ready to go to my house...and we left Milos'. We will come back tomorrow when I'm sure my dad is okay, and then I'm going to meet Milos' friends in Belgium. I also am going to see my own best friend here tomorrow...It's been a while since i've seen her. But first...My dad. We were on a 1 hour trip to my house and at 2:30 pm we arrived. I toke my luggage and Milos toke his. Tonight, he'll sleep here also. 'You excited?', Milos asked. 'Maybe... I wish there were happier reasons to be here...But I don't want to be sad the whole trip and my mom also told me my dad is doing a lot better already...', I replied. Milos sighed and gave me a hug. Then we walked to the front door and knocked. I'm going to see my family! I was happy and sad at the same time, but I didn't had any time to think about it cuz the door opened. It was my sis. 'Catthhhhh!!!! I missed you so much, omg!', she shouted. 'Hi Lily!', I shouted back and I hugged her.'You must be... her friend that would come!', Lily asked Milos and he smiled. Before Milos could say anything, I interrupted. No jokes for my sis here...'He's my...my boyfriend', I replied her in Milos' place. 'Wow really? Nice to meet you, I'm Lily, Cath's sister!', she said. I smiled. She's always so happy and nice to everyone, and agrees with every choice someone makes. 'I'm Milos, nice to meet you', he replied and he smiled nervously. 'Don't be nervous, she's really sweet', I told him and he laughed. 'You read minds', he replied me and we all three started laughing. 'Your facial expressions are just too clear', I replied him and we all started laughing again. We went inside. 'Hey, you arrived!', my bro shouted. 'Jakee!!', I shouted and I hugged him. 'First, I'm introducing Milos to you. He's my boyfriend', I started. Jake smiled. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Jake. Her brother', he said. We talked a little and then my mom showed up. She was really nice to Milos, even she was a little shocked hearing I had a boyfriend again. Yes, again. Me and my last boyfriend Matt broke up just before I moved to Italy for 3 reasons: I was about to move to another country, I didn't love him anymore and I had the feeling he didn't love me either and was about to cheat on me. And the worst is...He's best friends with my brother so I'll probably have to see him here today... Anyways. That's a finished chapter. I didn't care, I broke up with him so ... at 4 pm we left to the hospital, me, my mom, my bro and Milos. My dad was getting so much better, and so was I, because he was (TW: that was a difficult sentence lmao). Then we got back home, and I got pretty tired. I fell asleep in the car and woke up again in my room. How...I thought. I opened my eyes and saw Milos laying next to me. Once he felt me turning he looked and smiled. 'You're awake', He said. 'Well...what happened to me?', I asked him. He smiled again. 'You fell asleep in the car, and I carried you upstairs once we arrived. How'd you feel? Your head felt really warm...', Milos replied me. 'Well, I feel good', I said. Milos smiled. 'What time is it?', I asked him. '10 pm...', he replied me. 'How the fuck long did i slept?', I asked stressfull. '4 hours straight', Milos replied me. 'You're probably not tired right know?', he added. 'No, but pretty hungry', I said. Milos smiled , lifted me out of the bed, kissed me and carried me downstairs. 'I love you', he said.