𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 22

It was just one simple day

It was just one simple day. Everyone was doing their work without any problems. Suddenly, Y/N got text from her old friend. It said that she was in Korea and wanted to hang out.

"Jagiyaa~~ can I go meet my old friend? She told me that she visited Seoul finally. Can I go? Please, please, please, please-" she looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Am I jagiya now? Not Mr. Lee anymore?" Juyeon raised his eyebrow.

"Ooh pleaseee~~~ I'll do extra work after!" Juyeon chuckled at her statement.

"Damn okay, go... But wait! Give me a kiss." Y/N walked to him happily and pecked on his lips. "I said kiss Y/N, not a simple peck"

"Aiish..." with that she kissed him and left him smiling.

The girl walked to the caffe, where her friend was. They saw each other and hugged immediately. No one knew that someone was watching them...

After few hours of chatting about everything, they decided to go back in there own places.

Y/N was walking in the street, back in the company. The sun already set and it was dark. Somehow, no one was in that street and it was a little bit scary. She shook her head not thinking about something bad.

The little girl felt insecure and she thought to call Juyeon but at that time... Someone covered her head with a piece of cloth and dragged her to the car. After some shouting and trying to escape, they went to some old place.

They removed piece of cloth and Y/N saw.... She saw Jaehyun... Jung Jaehyun... Her old colleague.

"J-Jaehyun..?"

"Hello again, princess" he smirked.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun, Boemgyu, Juyeon and Eric were trying to call Y/N but always got the same answer that phone was turned off. Juyeon looked like crazy, he couldn't stop staying at one spot.

"Yeonjun, don't you know that friend? She told me that she was going to see an old friend."

"Wait... I think I know... I'll call her." Yeonjun grabbed his phone and called to Y/N's friend, while Juyeon was walking unstoppably.

"She told me that they left like 2 hours ago...." Yeonjun was shocked too.

"Shit... She's really in danger." Juyeon grabbed her coat but his phone vibrated. He grabbed it immediately thinking it was Y/N. It was Y/N's ID...

"LEE Y/N WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" but that was time when heard familiar voice.

"Hi there again, Lee Juyeon" Jaehyun said, spelling his name.

"Jae-Jaehyun?"

"Yes, it's Jung Jaehyun. The man, who loves your girlfriend so freaking much." Jaehyun said calmly, getting on Juyeon's nerves.