Prolouge

Stolas, famed prince of Hell, was going to a circus. He had always wanted to see one as a child but his father had never let him, saying it was for commoners. Later, Stolas had become Prince and bought himself a ticket to "The Greatest show in Hell". He arrived via portal and paid his ticket, going inside to take a seat in the balcony that surrounded the big top floor. His feathers puffed up in excitement as the lights dimmed and the show started. 

Stolas clapped as the first round of acts had completed, his let out a little giggle as the lights came back on for intermission. The prince stood and left to get some popcorn. as he was returning he noticed a handsome Imp looking at him. The imp quickly cleared his throat and turned, talking to a few other imps around him. They laughed and made fun of him for staring at the prince. Stolas gave a small smile and waved at the Imp before leaving to his seat. 

Blitz nearly choked as the prince waved at him, Barbie smirked at him and made a face. Blitz rolled his eyes and elbowed her, she folded. Blitz smirked and walked off, leaving Barbie coughing on the ground. He returned to the base of  a large metal pole, it went up to about halfway of the big top. Blitz sighed and took a deep breath, his first performance had to be PERFECT. Millie Barnum was counting on him to keep her show going for the night. He reached over and grabbed some of the white powder to coat his hands with, it would help if he burned his hands on the rope. Blitz slowly made his way up the pole, thinking to himself as the lights dimmed and the show restarted. Lost in thought Blitz made it to the top platform and sat down, waiting for his cue. 

Stolas leaned over the balcony with his popcorn, watching the circus below, he noticed a huge metal pole in the middle of the ring and stared at it. Seeing the imp from earlier perched on top of it.  Stolas' heart gave a flutter as he stared at the creature on that platform, his white pupils appeared in his eyes. Stolas immediately stood back, patting his cheeks to get rid of any redness that had accumulated. Soon the imp stood and Stolas removed his hat, staring at the imp. 

Blitz stood, the spotlight on him. he took a deep breath and bowed deeply, his tail curling in the air behind him, he stood up straight again and grabbed the bar above his head with one hand, 
his body contorting so he could reach the bar without hurting himself. he swung back on the balls of his feet and leaped forward, swiftly flipping himself over the bar. His hands released and his back legs hooked on. He sailed towards Stolas, his heart pounding as he reached out his hand towards the prince. 

Stolas' eye's turned white again, his heart beating in sync with  Blitz. He reached out towards the imp as well and lightly brushed his hand before Blitz swung back and flipped onto the next ring. Stolas stared at his hand, his breathing labored. as soon as he snapped out of it, he left. his heart pounding in his chest. He could tell he was shaking,from what? He did not know. but he did know this: that imp had made him feel something he has never felt before. Stolas quickly left the ring, returning home and flopping on his bed, his eyes closing and he drifted off to sleep.