🔞 | sama x top reader pt. 1 😈

art by @Ichixing on twitter !!

SUGGESTED BY USER JillianneMariz
TYSM FOR THE SUGGESTION!! IT WAS REALLY FUN TO MAKE!! 💞💞

Humans.. quite interesting specimens that reign the earth. Although- I'm personally more fascinated with insects and such.

Although, throughout my experience with [y/n]... I think they'll at least make it in my top 5 favorite animals.

this all started with me finding something.. interesting in [y/n]. They were different from any other typical human being that I've seen.

Of course, I couldn't have just walked up to them in my default form, so I became your standard woman.

As I studied them and watched then, they had a different aura from anybody I've met. Their aura was more like... a mix of everything. With the masashiges, I could sense that Kusonoki had royalty, Isamu had courage, etc etc.

[Y/n] has a mixture of all of these traits. So.. I found time to discuss with them. I found [y/n] would go onto a boat, so..

"E-excuse me..!"

Their head turned back at me

Perfect.

"My dearest apologies... I'm running late for work- do you think I can come with you..?"

Their face lit up

"Sure, I don't mind."

Splendid.. its all coming along.

"T-thank you.."

I went onto the boat.. and a smile lit up from me. I can not only understand the generosity of other humans, but I can now see that they enjoy doing good deeds.

Interesting...

"So, what's your name?"

I composed myself

"Sama, Sama Kintoru."

Well, it wasn't half a lie.

"Well, glad to meet you Sama. I'm [y/n]"

and that's where the conversation ended for a bit.

while they weren't very talkative, their body language surely told me a good amount.

They fiddled a lot, and were surely not good with communication. Although, they did seem interested in learning more about me and my whereabouts.

so I decided to strike up a conversation..

[ok your pov now bc I said so 💞]

this "Sama" was.. abnormally tall.

a lot of features about her were strange to be honest.. she was about 6'6? her eyes looked almost pitch black.. almost everything about her was pitch black.

maybe she's a yokai?

suddenly, my thoughts were disrupted by her voice

"so.. [y/n]?"

she paused for a little

"what are you interested in? you know.. reading, art, etc?"

the surroundings around me started to get covered by a thick fog, I dont remember hearing about this on the weather report..?

your voice found itself to be a little dry now

"well, im mostly interested in poetry, but it's kind of dumb since I'm not good at rythm or ryhming..-"

"poetry doesn't have to ryhme, it just depends on how it's seen or heard, poetry comes from all types of different perspectives you see."

..wow

she really knows her stuff huh?

"my personal favorite is the story of the witch and the girl, its quiet unsettling if you think about it [y/n]."

coincidentally, that was one of your favorites aswell.

"right! the one about the little girl and-"

you stopped right in the middle of your sentence.

and you finally discovered who this unknown woman was.

the woman's smile grew into a sickly cryptic grin

"and..?"

the woman you've been told to avoid at all times.

"k-kintoru.."

was right in front of you

she stood up, and she appeared to look much taller than you remembered, or maybe that was just the adrenaline that made you panick-guess that she was taller.

"I was hoping you wouldn't catch on as quickly, but it appears humans are smarter than I remember"

she was taunting you with her tone and her words.

so that's it huh? you die from a yokai you've been trying to avoid your entire life, but ultimately, you bumped right into them. you thought you would die in a more pitiful way, like dying in your sleep or from cardiac arrest- but you never thought it would be from a yokai.

"luckily for you, I think I like you more than I thought."

...

what..?!

"some humans bore me, some are charming like that one samurai, kaito, etc. there a good people in this world- educated. you just happened to be one of them."

she looked out into the quiet water, drifting along with the boat they were in.

"..humans evolve, don't they? insects evolve as well. insects have instincts, humans have instincts. insects learn and grow, and humans learn and grow. although that's what everyone of everything on this planet does. but there's something about humans.."

she looked back at you

"something I cannot quiet place my hand on."

and then she exhaled

"they named every single thing on this planet whilst animals cannot. they can make sticks and stones into a wonderous palace all from scratch.. and I never knew how or why."

although you were in a state of panick, kintoru's voice was soothing, and calm. making your fight or flight instinct go away slowly.

"..I've planned a gathering with my fellow beasts. and I might as well invite you just to come along with me. maybe if you see the same world in another perspective, all my questions could be explained or at least tamed."

..the beasts?! like the 3 other beats, enzukai, netamo- all of them?!

"they'll understand my curiosity."

her stare turned a bit mean

"but just because they understand me doesn't mean they won't try to intimidate you, human. they'll feast on your fear if you show them it. stay calm."

the fog grew thicker

"I'll call your name when I need you."

and before you could even think, she disappeared most literally out of thin air.

...what just happened

a meeting.. with the beasts?! what if they have servants there watching everywhere I go, what if they're watching me right now?!

a wave of constipation and anxiety overwhelmed your thoughts. but nonetheless, you were still stuck in the same situation as you were in before.

but, maybe you could escape the beast? but what would happen if you could befriend her..?

..sigh

until then, you would have to wait and see

hehehe cliff hanger 😈 guess you'll have to wait until the next fic!!! oopsies! anyways thank you very much for reading! what shenanigans will you be put in because of the art of fan fictions? who knows!!! bye bye for now!!!!!