Who Said I Love You First

Namjoon: He said it first. You guys had been dating for a year. You were meeting his parents and they loved you. You and his mom got along very well. Namjoon's father asked him if he loved you. Namjoon wasn't sure until he seen how well you and his parents got along. He knew how happy you made him. He told his father he did love you and his fathee was happy because he really liked you. Once Namjoon dropped you off at home stopped you before you could get out the car.

"Wait, babe." He grabbed your hand and you turned to him.

"Joon, I gave you a goodnight kiss, what more do you want?" You asked with a small smile.

"I could go for a little more than a kiss." Namjoon rubbed your thigh and you just gave him a look.

"Kidding, but I do have something to tell you." Namjoon said with a chuckle as your face soften.

"Wassup?" Namjoon sighed and held your hand as you looked at him weird.

"Baby, what is it?"

"We've been together a year now, and I have never felt for a woman the way I feel for you. Y/n, I love you." Namjoon said as you just looked at him.

"Really?" Namjoon nodded making you smile big.

"I love you too, Joonbug." Your said rubbing his arm as he laughed at the name. You two kissed each other. Let's just say Joon did get more than a kiss.

Jin: You said it first. You guys were at a beach chilling. He was running his mouth as you just listened staring at him. You just blurted it out and he looked at him.

"I love you, Jin." You said and he looked at you.

"I was talking- wait what?" You laughed at him and his reaction.

"I love you, Jin." He smiled then kissed you.

"I love you too."

Yoongi: You said it first. You were sitting in his studio with him while he was working. You already knew you loved this man. He was your best friend, your mom always told you couples that were best friends before last a lot longer. She was right y'all had been together since 8th grade. You just didn't know how to tell him you loved him. Yoongi loved you too but he didn't know how to tell you either.

You got up and sat on Yoongi's lap. He glanced at you for a moment then looked back at his computer.

"Wassup?" He asked and You sighed laying your head on his shoulder.

"Can we talk?" You asked he stopped what he was doing and held you.

"Yea, what's wrong?" He asked and you looked at him sitting up.

"We been together since 8th grade. And, I just didn't know how to tell you so imma just say it." You said and he nodded.

"I love you, I been in love with you for longest, I just didn't know how to say it." You played with his shirt not looking at him. He smiled to himself as you weren't looking. He turned his head and made a straight.

"Yea, I love you too." He said in a nonchalant tone. You looked at him like he was carzy.

"Really, Yoongi? I'm telling you I love you, and all you say is "Yea, I love you too", like damn, show some damn emotion." You said mocking him and smacking his chest. He smiled at you then kissed your lips as you rambled about how he reacted. He showed you he loved you that night.