Chapter one

Tubbo was looking around in his house. It just didn't look like Him anymore. Since he stepped down from being president, he acted a lot different.

Tubbo loved Pink and Cute things. He changed his skin to be a Cute Bee outfit. Tubbo looked at his old house and said" I think I should Change my house a Little". Ranboo heard him but didn't say anything.

So, Tubbo got to work. He Put birch instead of oak wood. He renamed His part of Snowchester. He named it Cloud Village. He cleared All the houses that were in Cloud Village and began building.

He first began building his own house. Which was Birch. Tubbo's new living room was birch and was A Pink living room with a fluffy Bee on his Chair.

Tubbo's kitchen was the same aesthetic. Tubbo ran up to his new door. He opened it and he built a Room that is awesome in his own way. Tubbo's room was; of course, Fluffy and Pink. He got more Bee plushies from His and Ranboo's house.

Tubbo moved out of there Real fast after the divorce(in my AU, Character!Ran-boo divorced Character!Tubbo after Tubbo stepped Down from being President).

Tubbo left a lot of His Possessions in Their old House after he left because he couldn't find them.

Ranboo's POV

I missed Tubbo but I just couldn't take it after the Divorce. Tubbo could be anywhere by now. He left Michael here. I personally think that Tubbo left him there because Michael's Fav parent was me.

But I just couldn't accept the fact That Me and Tubbo are Over.