Kim Becomes A Diva Pt2

I was at my moms on my computer trying to finish a project when I heard Kourtney listening to voice mails from Scot causing me to sigh when I saw the sad look on her face. "He called you. When was that when we were out of town".

Khloe came into the living room and sat next to Kourtney when Kourtney replied "I don't know." 'MESSAGE DELETED' you heard her phone say as she kept pressing buttons. "Everything is not what it seem. I love you call me".

I sighed listening to the voice mail rubbing the back of my neck as Khloe made a very judgmental face. "He knows he's wrong that why he keeps calling". "He's freaking out". Kourt and Khloe kept talking as we listened to the voicemail.

"Ok but Khlo if he wasn't calling me I'd be like-." Khloe cut her off saying "I understand you want closure and that one thing-." All of a sudden her phone started ringing. "Oh my god. It him calling." "Don't answer". Khloe said and I just waited to see what she would do.

"I want to answer". "Why don-." But I cut Khloe off saying "Khlo if she wants to answer let her. It's her relationship." Khlo glared at me but I didn't care. I wasn't wrong and she knew that. "Hello?" "Yo, are you ever going to decide to talk to me or what?"

I winced know that was most likely not the best way to start this conversation. "I mean. I have thing so would like to get off of my chest". Kourtney said while Khlo was messing with the couch. "Well, whatever it is, I mean, I need to talk to you."

"You want to just come over to my house or what?" I went back to my computer trying my hardest to not get investes in this after all I have my own issues I should probably deal with. "Yeah." "Ok." Kourtney hung up and you could see how angry Khloe was getting.

"Are you serious?" Khlo asked watching Kourt bite her finger with a nervous look on her face. "Khloe I said I just want for my own self. I'm not like doing him a favor." "This is such a bad idea". I stood up and said "yes but it's Kourts life. I have to go call me when it's over".

I kissed her on the cheek before walking out of the house to my car. I got to my loft finished the work and decided to go walk around. That's when I heard Cameras start to click. Then I heard "Am I am asshole for not realizing the cameras were aimed at you and not me."

I turn around and see a very good looking guy standing behind me. I looked around him and saw cameras following us. I shook my head saying "No. In California you kinda get used to it." The guy nodded before holding his hand out "Luke".

It took me a minute but I shook his hand saying "Katherine". "I know". I gave him a weird look as I continued walking and he quickly shook his head saying "That sounds so weird. I just with the whole TV show thing and your sister the modeling".

I nodded and said "Don't worry I get it. Try going to a movie premiere your sister leaving you and you see one of your biggest celebrity crushes coming up to you and asking "Is your sister around". I chuckled as he hissed playfully "That's gotta hurt".

"Just a little bit". He chuckled every once in a while turning to the paparazzi who were trying to be subtle. "They really have no shame so they." "Nope not really. Well Luke, this is my car." I said as I stopped walking. "Oh ok". He started walking away but I stopped him.

"Would you maybe want to give me your number". He whipped around with a dopey grin on his face walking back toward me. "Sure sure". He quickly pulled out his phone and I did the same. I handed him mine as he did with his.

"What's your last name?" "Mitchell". He quickly replied and I looked up thinking and I asked "Your the guy from that um what's it called". "Mako mermaids. Yeah don't wear it out". "No I love that show. Me and my little sisters watch it all the time."

He chuckled shaking his head. "Now you're just being mean." "No no really. But what are you doing in Las Angeles?" "Press tour". I nodded handing him his phone back. "Well Luke Mitchell hopefully you will call me". He nodded as I opened my door and hopped into my car.

I just sat there until I whispered "What am I doing. No this is the safe thing imagine what would happen if people thought I was in a relationship with Karter. It would be. Whole big thing that everybody would be forced to deal with. Right?"

~~~

I was on the treadmill next to Khloe when I heard Kourtney say "Wait ok you're gonna die

I was on the treadmill next to Khloe when I heard Kourtney say "Wait ok you're gonna die. Scott wants to take me out to dinner tonight. But I want you to come with me. So he can understand that he needs to explain himself." Khloe was very annoyed of course.

"I'm not going and your not going. I'm sorry but he's gonna con his way back into your life." "Kilowatt you can't make all these decisions for me. How many times have you been there for Kim Andy her lunatic decisions." I chuckled to myself because she does have a point.

Khloe shook her head saying "Ok well then I will go because I get it. But only if Kat goes with us." I groaned rubbing my face before I said "I can't I have so much work but you guys call me if anything goes down ok?" Khlo groaned before we just went back to exercising.

~~~

I was at home by myself when my phone started to buzz. I looked down and saw it was Scott. I chuckled picking up when I heard "What the hell Kat. Little warning would have been nice. All the sisters but you. I would've rather it been the other way."

"Wait Kim's there?" "Yeah. And it's horrifying." I chuckled brushing my hand through my hair. "Well Scott here's a new rule don't trust your girlfriend with your old phone." He sighed before saying "Well with this family I should have known shouldn't I?" "Yep. Good luck".

"You betray me Katherine." "No no no I could do a lot worse then not give you a warning. Be great fun buddy boy." "Yeah yeah. I gotta go before your sisters accuse me of something disgusting just because I was gone to long." "Love you Scotty."

"Love ya too Kitty Kat." I chuckled hearing the line disconnect. I thought he would be pissed Khloe was there but Kim being there to. I just pray for the poor guy. I finished my project and sent it in to James and lucky for me that means that I have the full weekend to myself.

~~~

I was sleeping when my phone buzzed I groaned when I saw it was Kourt. "Hello?" I asked rubbing my face and I groaned hearing her yell "Kim's first apology in her whole 27 years of life." I chuckled hearing Kim say "I'm sorry for being such a bitch Kat."

I smiled and said "Well Kimmy we all got to get over this one time or another." "Yes we do. Get over here quick Kitty Kat. Kim's making French toast." "Will do save me the one with the most cinnamon." "I know what you like Kat." I started to get up when I said "Alright guys. I'm on my way."

Word Count (1306)