Chapter Two

Put your records on- are now playing~

Ameno slowly opens her eyes, hearing Tanjiro crying and begging to keep his sister Nezuko alive. She assumes that she accidentally knocked herself unconscious by hitting her head on the tree. 

'Damn it Ameno, get up!' She thought while slowly emerging from the ground, looking around and remembering what happened before.

She then saw Tanjiro knocked out by the man who was holding Nezuko. She kept watching, not knowing what to do in this situation, Ameno then saw Nezuko kick the man away and lunge toward Tanjiro, Ameno thought she was going to lose someone again until Nezuko skidded to a stop in front of the unconscious Tanjiro, protecting him.

Ameno was surprised when she saw this, and so was the man. Nezuko began to attack the man but he simply knocked her out. Ameno slowly started to get up, and the man slowly turned to her waiting for her next move, only to be surprised that Ameno was bowing to him.

"Please... Help me become a demon slayer like you..." Ameno quietly asks while the man just stared at her confused. He never had a person want to be a demon slayer, they usually either see him as a savior or die by a demon. Ameno raised her head and waited for an answer, she really wanted him to say yes, but she was raised to be patient and silently waited.

"Do you even know what your-" "Yes, I know." Ameno interrupted while still waiting for an answer. The man closed his eyes thinking for a short while, he opened his (gorgeous) blue eyes while slowly nodding.

"Fine. I'll let you be my tsuguko, my name is Giyuu." He said while walking toward Nezuko with a bamboo muzzle and carefully putting it into her mouth. He turned back to look at her only to see that she was standing in front of him, 'I didn't even hear her.' He thought while stepping back a little, near a tree.

.

.

.

After providing Tanjiro with the information about protecting his sister, he grabbed Ameno and jumped.

.

.

.

Ameno opened her eyes to see she was in front of a wooden gate beside her was Giyuu who began to open the gate while beckoning her to follow him. She began to follow him looking around, admiring the scenery in comfortable silence-

"Moshi Moshi!" A voice called out which interrupted the comfortable silence they both turned towards the voice to see a woman with black hair fading into a bright purple color in a bun. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend Giyuu~," The woman said, clearly teasing him. Giyuu had a calm yet annoyed face, while Ameno was confused.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my new tsuguko." Giyuu corrected while having a deadpanned face, "Really! Woah, that's impressive, she must be a strong person then, no?" The woman said with a ditzy face, Giyuu simply nodded while grabbing Ameno by the wrists and speed walking away from the woman.

"OH, MY NAME IS SHINOBU KOCHO SWEETIE!" The woman now identifying her name as Ameno simply waved goodbye to Shinobu.

.

.

.

"This will be your room," Giyuu said while sliding the shoji door, it was a simple traditional room nothing really seems eye-catching, yet. Anyway, she began open the basket she brought with her, she first pulled out the haori her mother crocheted. Ameno silently whimpered towards that memory and placed the haori to the side.

.

.

.

"Sayonara Tomioka-San!" Ameno yelled before Giyuu walked towards the darkness of the woods. Giyuu was called by Oyakata-Sama for a mission and he left Ameno to talk to others that weren't him. Ameno began to wonder about the area and tried to think on top of the water estate.

"Oi! What are doing up there!" A rather aggressive tone yelled toward her, Ameno turned to see a tall and muscular man with spiky long white hair and large pale purple eyes. His face and body are covered with scars, he was wearing a demon slayer outfit.

"I'm just admiring the moon," Ameno answered while gracefully landing in front of the man. The man looked her up and down, "So you're the tsuguko Shinobu was talking about." The man said while walking around her, examining her. 

"That is correct," Ameno said while following his gaze. The man etched and left her standing in front of the water estate.

.

.

.

"Keep your stance wide," Giyuu said while walking around Ameno who was holding a wooden sword training. Ameno slightly stood up more to widen her stance, "Keep your body lowered," Giyuu said pushing Ameno down a bit. Ameno looked forward and began concentrated breathing.

'Breath of Rain, First Form: Drizzling Cascade.' Ameno began to do a simple concentrated arced slash, ranging from a quarter arc to a full circle arc. Ameno turned to see if Giyuu was proud of her for accomplishing her first form, Giyuu simply nodded. 

That was all she needed.