Chapter 15

"Peter!" Arya exclaimed, running over to the boy and wrapping her arms around him in a passionate hug.

Peter stumbled backwards, taken aback by the interaction.

Arya looked at the boy, taking notice in his surprised features, "Peter it's me, I remember," she spoke.

Arya swore she could see the boys eyes light up in front of her as they glossed with tears.

"What..really? You really do? What exactly is it that you remember?" the boy asked, his voice laced with hope but his stomach was fluttered with butterflies, dreading that she may not remember exactly what it is he wants her too. 

Arya nodded, "I remember, I remember, you're my best friend, I remember what you did, what you sacrificed, for us,"

Peter, for the first time since the fateful day had felt true happiness. A wave of relief washed over him as he quickly wrapped his arms around the girl, returning her hug. 

The couple stood like this, their arms embraced for a while before pulling away. 

"How? How'd you remember?," He asked, eager to know more.

Arya smiled and she stepped to the side, the other Peter coming into view. 

A smile crept onto Peter's face as he saw who was standing behind the girl, "Peter!" he exclaimed, walking up to him as they exchanged a brief hug. 

"What's up man,"

"Thank you, thank you. For helping her remember," Peter smoke, giving him a smile.

"of course," the elder boy responded, giving the younger one a pat on his shoulder. 

"Wait, does she remember about..." Peter started before lowering his voice into a whisper. "About you guys" 

The eldest Peter let out a small chuckle before nodding, "she knows" he spoke, a small blush creeping onto the girls cheek.

"I heard that," Arya spoke.

Peter sent the girl a smile as she made her way over to him.

"So," Arya began. "I'll ask the question we are probably both wondering, how the hell did you get here and how the hell did you know I was here?" she asked, taking a seat at the nearby desk.

"Well, I was in the cafe when I overheard MJ and Ned talking about how you had gone missing and they said this one sentence that really got me thinking, she said something like "its like she just poofed into a other universe" and with everything that had happened it got me thinking, it wasn't that unrealistic so I wanted to rule it out but it seems I was right. Ned still had the Dr Strange ring so I took it and it got me here," he explained as the two listened intently. 

Arya nodded, "Well aren't you smart," she spoke, in which Peter returned a cheeky smile. 

"So," her friend spoke, "Shall we go home?"

Arya's smile faltered slightly at those words. Perhaps she hadn't really realized this moment would come.

She turned back to the eldest Peter who's face had morphed into a slightly pained expression.

"Uhm, why don't we give it some time? let me talk to him?," she asked her friend quietly, in which a nod was received.

The girl walked slowly over to Peter, grabbing his hands into hers. "Hey," She spoke, looking up at the boy who's eyes were averted from her. 

Peter sighed softly, "I don't want to sound selfish, and I have no right to keep you here, but I don't want you to go, I don't want to loose you again," he spoke softly, a pained tone evident in his words. 

Arya nodded, "I know, I know and I don't want to leave either," she spoke, Peters eyes still averted from hers,

"Peter? look at me." she spoke, the boys eyes traveling to hers, "what if we don't have to choose? What if we found a way for you to come with me?"

...

AN

hope you enjoy!