𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

tristan-collins just posted on instagram!
———————————————

———————————————-204 likestagged: samcollinstristan_collins time zone got us fucked

———————————————
-204 likes
tagged: samcollins
tristan_collins time zone got us fucked

Comments...

joelocke: hi kits new freind, i hope you enjoy london! minus the time change of course:)
->samcollins: hi kits friend, im tristan's sister, she can't respond rn because shes having a meltdown
->joelocke: tell her to take her time
->kit.connor: joe-
->tristan_collins: i absolutely cannot breath right now ohmygod

Instagram DM's
kit.connor
tristan_collins

tristan_collins
i'm never going to go to sleep
i cant sleep
kit
wake up

kit.connor
i'm up
hi
hallo
sorry u cant sleep:(

tristan_collins
how am i going to function

kit. connor
do you want to call or something
might help

tristan_collins
oh we're at the calling stage now?!
jk yes that'd be nice

kit.connor
perfect, i'll send you my contact

       Tristan waited for his contact to come up in the chat, then added it to her contacts list. Her finger hesitated over the facetime and call button, deciding which she wanted to pick. Tristan clicked the call button, it only rand three times before Kit answered.

       "Hi." He said, she could tell he had woken him up because his voice sounded tired.

       "I'm sorry if i woke you up." Tristan said back.

       "Nah, don't be. The cast will be touring to New York sometime, so that'll be a difficult time change." Kit replied, he was laying on his back, the phone laying on his chest.

       "Yeah that'll be sooo fun for you. Normally, I write when I can't sleep but it's like I can't even focus right now." Tristan sighed, picking old nail polish off her nails.

"I feel that. Do you know why you can't sleep? Is something bothering you?" He asked, he could hear her sigh on the other end.

"Honestly, I think it's because i get to see you tomorrow. Just feeling nervous maybe?" Tristan shrugged even though he couldn't see her. m He heard Tristan's door open and someone talking. "Sam, get out. I'm literally trying to sleep."

"I heard you talking to someone. Who are you on the phone with?" Sam asked, she had now came and jumped on Tristan's bed.

"None of of your business, now fuck off." Tristan tried to push her away, but Sam grabbed her phone and saw Kits name on display.

"Oh, hi, golden retriever boy!" Sam greeted him.

"Hi Tristan's sister." Kit greeter back, laughing.

"I have a name, you know?" Sam whined.

"Samantha! Give me my phone!" Tristan yelled, a shuffling sound was heard then a door was slammed shut. Kit was laughing the whole time.

"That was very entertaining." Kit laughed.

"Oh shut up. God, she's so annoying sometimes." Tristan rolled her eyes and crawled back into bed.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm nervous for tomorrow, too." Kit said, he could hear Tristan giggle on the other line. She glanced at the time in her phone, it read 2:17 am.

"We should go to bed." Tristan suggested, yawning.

"Are you sleepy now?" Kit asked.

"Very suddenly, yes." Tristan replied.

"See you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, see you."