Chapter 1

It was raining when we arrived at the airport. Before we rushed out of the car my mother looked at me and my twin brother, Palmer, from the passenger's seat and said, "I love you guys so much, be sure to call me if you need anything and look after each other okay?

"Okay," we both said in unison.

"We are so proud of you and hope you enjoy your trip," my father said with a smile. "Your finally finished with high school! Enjoy the trip make sure to have fun!"

"But not too much fun!" said my mother laughing to herself.

"Don't worry guys we'll be fine, but we'd better hurry or we'll miss our flight," said my brother. I knew he was in a hurry to leave, so was I.

We hopped out of the car, grabbed our suitcases and dashed inside. Once we checked in our bags, got through security, and located our gate we began to make our own plans for Crema.

My brother and I had graduated yesterday and we planned on taking a trip to Italy ever since we were freshman. We felt that Crema would be the perfect little town to go on vacation. We wanted to feel free to explore and roam the town.

"NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 237"

"That's us," I said as I reached in my backpack for my ticket.

Boarding didn't take long and we took off within the hour.

My favorite part of the flight is taking off. I love watching the land shrink and broaden before my eyes. My brother however... hates it.

"Eliza... ELIZA" he whispered.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Can you please hold my hand for just a sec? I don't trust this plane."

"Okay, okay," I chuckled.

Soon my brother was asleep and I finally got to set aside time for myself. So I pulled out my book and began reading.

Before I knew it, I found myself asleep on Palmer's shoulder. I hesitated but decided to keep my head there. Palmer and I have had a great friendship from a young age. Of course we fought every now and then, after all, we are siblings and we are both extremely stubborn people.

"Excuse me miss, what would you like to drink?" asked the flight attendant.

I bolted up, "Oh water will be fine!" I looked at my bother and noticed he was holding in a laugh. I kicked his shin as I began to turn red with embarrassment.

After many naps, trips to the restroom, and snack mix, we finally landed in the Milan Bergamo Airport.
After waiting 30 minutes for our bags, we started for the rental cars.

We stepped out into the parking garage to find our car. It was a small, white SUV with a sunroof and white leather interior. Palmer and I shoved our bags in the trunk.

"I'll drive," said Palmer as he walked towards the driver's seat. And just like that we started towards Crema. Ready to enter a new chapter of our lives. Ready for the adventure that awaited.