007

You smiled and shook your head, This is what you were stuck with and there was no way you could be any happier.

You only could watch as the two men you were mated too, were slapping the shit out of each other. On one hand you thought this was the funniest thing you had ever seen but you also didn't want them to hurt each other. But then there was one more thought and that was that boys will be boys. So you shrugged and laughed along with them. When you all were on the ground again, after destroying the entire prison, you found yourself on Ban's hip again. Elizabeth was still up in Dianes bag and Meliodis was walking next to you.  "So, did you all have a nice reunion." Meliodis asked. You nodded and smiled while looking at Ban, he was smiling too. It was a nice silence that you were all walking in. Though really none of you knew quite what to say. I mean what is there really to say, they all had thought you were dead and you didn't know what to say. It was nice though, being back with them.  Even if none of you knew what to say.

We all spent the rest of the night drinking. Well Ban and Meli spent the rest of the night getting totally trashed. I laughed and shook my head as it soon became clear that Ban was in no way going to be able to make it his own bed without dying. Or well getting as close to dying as Ban can get. "Alright, let's get you to bed, you have had enough." I told him, he just laughed and giggles while shaking his head and it made me laugh slightly. I put him arm over my shoulder and dragged him up to his bed. As soon as he got laid down he was asleep. I smiled and shook my head as I walked down the stairs to check on Meli and Diane. Meli was asleep, so I went over and I wanted to check on Diane before I headed to bed myself. "Hey, what are you still doing awake? I thought you went to sleep when Ban did?" I smiled and shook my head up at the giant. "Nope. I was checking on everyone before I went to bed myself." She smiled and nodded down to me but then she told me that she was going to go ahead and go to sleep since it was getting so late and we still had a very long trip ahead of us. I told her that she needed to sleep well and that I was going to sleep after her. She smiled and then she got ready to go to sleep. I went back up stairs and got in be with Ban. I got to see less of him while on our trip so far and wanted to spend a little more time with him. Meli could sleep on his own for a night.

See, I thought he could sleep on his own for one night.  I was very wrong. In the middle of the night I was woken up to some strange haddared steps coming from the hall way. I got nervous and tried to wake up Ban but he was passed out stone cold. Then the door flew open and I was getting readyu to scream when I saw it was my small blonde boy, rubbing his eyes to show me how sleepy he was. Before there was anything that I could say or do he crawled in bed leaving me inbetween the two boys. I smiled and shook my head before I went to sleep again. this time I was able to sleep the whole night since there was no one trying to get into my room.

In the morning I remembered what had happened and I got to laugh about it while my boys were still sleeping. I got out of bed and dressed before they woke up but when I opened the door they both shot up and looked worried. "I didn't even get a chance to leave yet." I said smiling softly at the two of them. "We know." They said at the same time. They looked at each other and then back to me. "Why are you even out of bed anyway?" Ban asked. "Because its morning and we have to get ready. We still have a lot of traveling to do before we are done you know. We cant just be done here." they both groaned at the sound of that and flopped back down onto the bed to show that they did not agree with a single thing I had just said. I laughed fairly loudly and I walked out of the room and down the stairs to start making them something to eat. On my walk down I looked out of the window to see if Diane was awake or not. She was up but from the looks of it she had just woken up. I smiled but I started to make it none the less. Its already going to be a long day but all in the end I know that it is going to be worth it.

I yawned as I began to make breakfast. Ban was the first one to walk down the stairs, Meli didn’t come down for quite a while still. I smiled at him as he took a seat across from me at the bar. “Finally decide to wake up, I see.” I teased him gently. He only shook his head and grumbled. “I don’t like not having you in my sight for very long. I just got you back and losing you again is the very last thing that I ever want to do.”

Today we were heading to the necropolis, to find anything we could about King.  Diane was made the billboard girl, and I was tasked to make food with Ban, while bartending on the side if I was needed.