RESCUED

You wander around in a deserted Street somewhere in California. You have no knowledge to your whereabouts. You only want this nightmare called 'life' to finally end. You stagger weakly into an alleyway, trying to find a perch for the night. You lay your battered body against a rusted dumpster and begin to drift off into a dreamless sleep. Before you lose yourself completely, bright lights flood in the alley, through your closed eyelids. You shield your vision, realizing that a car had driven slowly down the alley, and parked next to you. You crawl to your feet and try to walk the opposing direction of the black car. Just as you get to the corner of a brick building you are brutally tackled to the rough terrain by a much bigger body, you try to scream but could only muster a raspy hiss as your vocal cords haven't been used in so long, you couldn't even remember the last time you'd spoke or even let a sound pass your lips. You were dragged back into the darkness by 4 slim yet rough hands. To weak to fight back you lay there, staring emotionless at the stary night sky. You grow wide eyed as you hear murmurs from three different male voices as your clothes are tugged at harshly. No,no,no, you thought they'd just kill you and it would all be over but this, is worth fighting against. You muster the strength and begin kicking aimlessly and throwing your fists in every way manageable as you squirm around you hear chuckles coming from the disgusting men around you. Hot tears stream down your sunken cheeks onto the concrete. You wished, you NEEDED to scream but it wasn't possible. You go limp.

They begin landing harsh blows on your face, stomach, and groin region. They also make deep cuts in your arms,legs, and face with a rock they must have found on the ground here. Just as you feel your jeans slip off a new voice cuts through their laughter and your pain clouded mind. The voice was familiar, like one you'd seen on the local square TV's. But it was harsh, slicing the air with cuts of hatred and rage mixed in. You couldn't remember what happened last as blood loss was beginning to take its grasp on you and cause you to slip away. you passed out.

Johnnys pov)

"HEY!GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS!" I yelled enraged at the sight Infront of me, "or what" one of the boys slyly spoke with cockyness laced in his voice. "OR ELSE?! OR ELSE ILL MAKE YOU BITCHES WISH YOU COULD DIE" I spat at them, when they didn't back off I gave the signal for my guards and they burst from the car. The three wimpy shits scampered away, leaving their prey laying in a pool of crimson red. My heart ached so horribly for this poor woman. She looked so pale and thin. Her hair was matted and dirty but her face caught my eye most. She was beautiful. I shook my thoughts and wonders to the back of my head and ran to the unconscious woman. I picked her up carefully and was shocked. She was ice cold yet had a pulse. It was odd. Her clothes were tattered and torn. I took note of this as I carried her to my car, handling her delicate body as if she was made of thin glass. I wrapped her in my vest and my eyes widened, panicking as I took in what had just occurred. I couldn't take her to the hospital. Someone in her state couldn't have family, and for a bonus I don't even know her name let alone anything else about her.

Y/N POV)

I could feel my surroundings and hear them. I was in a soft bed with blankets covering my frail body. I had to be covered in bandages but what scared me is I couldn't see. I knew my eyes were wide open yet my mind saw black. I had flashbacks in my sleep. Like my life flashed before my eyes.

FLASH BACK
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU USELESS SHIT! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOUR MOTHER DIED. YOU KILLED HER!" my father screamed at me. But I didn't hear him. I could only stare in bewildered shock at my father and mother. My dad was standing over her pale limp corpse. His hands,face,and white button up shirt were covered in splotches of my mother's blood. Numerous stab wounds leaked blood on my mother's body. Her eyes laid open, yet had no life left in them. They were clouded. My mother was dead. I had no words. "WELL?! GET THE FUCK OUT!" my father screamed once more breaking the terrifying silence that filled the room. Suddenly he pulled his knife from my mother's bloodied chest and stabbed himself in the stomach countless amounts of times. All the while he cried out in pain with a maniac smile painted on his poorly chiseled features. I screamed in horror and ran from the house. Ran as far as my smooth legs would carry me. I finally collapsed against the old walls of an abandoned house and screamed over and over again until my lungs could scream no more. I couldn't think, hell I could hardly breathe, it was to much.

END OF FLASHBACK~

(JOHNNYS POV)

I ran through the halls of my house hearing the news. My faithful Friend Rick was calling for me claiming that the girl had woken up.
When I reached the room I saw her weakly propping herself up as tears streamed down her face. Her left eye was clouded over and bruised but her e/c orbs shown in the dim lighting beautifully. I stood in the thin wooden door frame, twiddling my thumbs and fidgeting with my feet bit really know what to do in this situation.
I slowly approached the queen size bed Infront on me and sat on the edge of it. "Hello,miss?" I spoke softly

Y/N POV)

I wanted so badly to speak to the man Infront of me but I just simply couldn't right now. My voice is gone. It's like I have to learn the whole English language again.
I just stared at him with teary doe eyes. I shakily rose my hand and pointed to my mouth then shook my head, looking down in new found embarrassment.
"Oh,you can't talk?" He asked, a sympathetic expression written on his oddly attractive features and in his caramel brown eyes. I nodded. He nodded in return as well and got up. "My name is Johnny Depp but just call me Johnny if you regain your voice. You will be staying here for a few months, you need to get healthy again." He said with a soft yet stern voice. Others may find his words offensive but he is indeed right, I'm far from the penical of health. I wish I knew who this man was though, I guess that's a road I'll cross later.