Experimental Love (Sarah Cameron)

warnings⚠️: smut (use of sex toys, oral, unprotected sex, slight praise kink)

It was no secret that I'm Rafe Cameron's girl. Rafe is possessive so he made sure that EVERYONE knew...even his family. I grew up on figure eight with the Camerons, Sarah and I have been best friends since birth. 

She just gets me and I get her, we're inseparable. However, I started developing feelings for Rafe when I was 15 and eventually we started dating at 16. Sarah wasn't happy at first, but she got over it and I always make time for her, especially when I'm pissed off at Rafe.

Rafe and I have the best sex, it's exhilarating and I feel on top of the world when we fuck. We're both adventurous when it comes to fucking so we're not scared to try new shit and I love that. The only thing is, lately I've just been craving to eat a girl out....

Today, Sarah invited me for a sleepover for some quality girl time so I headed over to Cameron's house. When I pulled up, Rafe was coming out of the house like he was planning on leaving.

"Hey babe," I greeted, he quickly kissed me before saying he was heading out and didn't know when he'd be back.

"Ok...love you too." I sighed as I watched him walk further away.

"Hey!" Sarah called, meeting me downstairs.

"Hey Sar, let's get the party started, yeah?" I said as I tried to hide the pain from my boyfriend completely ignoring my existence.

"Of course!" she grinned.

Hours later, Sarah and I were in her room watching some random movie we picked off Netflix.

"You know, I've always been curious about being with a girl." Sarah blurted, looking over at me with flushing cheeks.

"Really? I've been with one girl before and it was great." I informed her, smiling a bit.

"It was?" She asked.

"Yeah it was amazing, you know...I wouldn't mind if you wanted to experiment with me." I offered, my sexual desires running around in my head as I stared at my beautiful best friend.

"Wait really? But-Rafe?" she questioned.

"It's alright Sar, we're just two friends experimenting, no harm in that." I shrugged, boldly leaning in and kissing her.

"I-ok," Sarah whispered, leaning back to kiss me again.

"Are you sure this is ok?" Sarah asked for what felt like the millionth time, so I quieted her anxious thoughts with a gentle kiss.

"I swear," I whispered, sliding my hands up her body to gently cup her breasts.

She gasped as I squeezed them, biting her lip as my thumbs swiped over her nipples. I smirked as she whined when I left a mark just behind her ear, licking over the bruise. Her hands laid limp by her sides, I could tell she was nervous to touch me, so I helped her out by placing her hands on my breasts. I gave her the ok to experiment, to copy my movements, and she did.

Soon, we were both naked and making out on her bed.

"Have you ever touched yourself, Sar?" I asked against her lips.

"I-I have a um, v-vibrator, but I have no clue how to use it." She admitted shyly, her cheeks turning an adorable pink.

"Show me." I grinned, moving a bit so she could reach into her drawer.

She got out a pretty pink standard, practical vibrator wand. I turned it on, it was pretty powerful. I bit my lip as I trailed it down her chest, circling her nipples and watching her back arch.

"Spread those legs for me, pretty girl." I commanded, and she obeyed.

"You use this on your little clit-right here." I instructed, placing the toy right on her.

She moaned loudly, bucking her hips into the air. I held them down as I pressed to wand harder on her clit. Her pussy leaked more and more as I trailed the toy all over, up and down, and side to side. My mouth watered in need to drink her, in need to bury my face in her sweetness.

"Hold the wand baby," I smiled, she nodded and did as I said.

I watched her as she pleasured herself, unable to keep my own hands from rubbing myself. I leaned down, getting an inhale of her sweet aroma. I couldn't hold back anymore and licked my tongue up her core. Sarah screeched, making me more eager as I flicked and tasted her. She was absolutely delicious, I couldn't stop tasting her.

"I-I'm gonna cum," she whined, holding my head with her free hand.

"Cum for me Sar, let me taste it," I smirked as I went even faster with my tongue.

She finally came after I slipped the muscle inside of her, slurping all the sweet juices from her. I took the wand from her, turning it off as I sat it beside her.

"Now, my turn." I giggled, crawling up her chest.

"I-I don't know y/n, what if I mess up?" she asked.

"It's alright baby, I'll tell you what to do. Think of it as doing what you like done, just reciprocate that on me and I'll tell you if I like it or not." I instructed, and she didn't wait another moment before her tongue was licking all the way up my pussy.

"Shit Sarah!" I moaned, tugging her hair which made her groan.

I watched as she put her all into eating me out, shaking her head to get as close as possible. My chest heaved as she licked and suckled on my clit, I couldn't help but to grind myself against her tongue.

"That's so good baby, keep going just like that. Fuck you have an amazing tongue Sar." I grinned, looking down into her pretty eyes.

She eagerly drank what I had to offer, but was greedy for more. I squealed as she feverishly sucked my clit, wiggling her tongue as fast as she could. My mouth dropped open, my orgasm flying over me like nothing I've ever felt before. My cum splashed into her mouth, her tongue lapping it up languidly.

"Holy shit Sar," I gasped, falling to her side.

"Was that good?" She asked worriedly.

"It was fucking amazing, now come here." I giggled.

I positioned her so we straddled each other sideways, our lower halves touching. I began slowly grinding against her, our clits rubbing against each other.

"Oh my god," Sarah gasped, holding my thigh as she copied my movements.

"That's a good girl, keep going." I moaned, slapping her ass hard enough to leave a handprint.

Sarah bit her lip, her eyes focusing hard as we moved our hips faster and faster. I hated to admit it, but this was the most pleasure I'd ever felt. My heart raced as I felt my orgasm approaching, encouraging Sarah to cum with me.

"Oh fuckkkk," I whined, needing just a few more swipes before I was cumming again.

Sarah followed shortly after, both of us rutting against each other until we couldn't. I fell on top of her, smashing my lips to hers as we made out until we couldn't breathe.

"That was amazing," Sarah whispered.

"And that's what it's like being with a girl." I chuckled, leaning off to the side.

"I'll keep that in mind." Sarah nodded, sending us both into a fit of laughter.

We laid there for a while, too tired to get up to clean ourselves off.

"I like you y/n..." Sarah blurted, my eyes widening.

all the credits go to halsmultibitch :)