Wave 15 - Union City

>=Previously on Those Who Remain...=<

Narrator:"as the infection grew more stronger, and the infected horde was nearly unstoppable.."

Narrator:"what will union do if the infected had reached their place..."

Narrator:"will they fight back or be infected into one of them?"

>=And Now..=<

+SWITCHING PLAYER TO..Y/N+

LOADOUT: MK18, G17.

the scene appears to be in Union Academy where it is the most prestigious academy in the multiverse

As y/n wondered how he got these weapons he hears a scream outside as well as a snarl, he opened the door only to see poor union student mauled by a civilian infected.

He tried to shoot it with his w/n but the dust were bit ineffective, the civilian infected turned around and then started pursuing Y/n.

He grabbed the G17 and accidentally nailed a two bullet headshot on the infected, the body dropped to the ground.

Then he can hear screams and death also snarls and infected groans. He went to check it out only to see most union students trying to fight back ended up being killed by the infected horde.

The horde was alerted by his presence then started to pursue him, which forced y/n to retreat and run.

Y/n:"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

He switched his G17 to MK18 and then started spraying on the horde.

He ran out of ammo so he reloaded another mag.