❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 012❀

Heyy guyss
How are you all ?
Hope you all are fine.
Yeahh, m fine too.
Please comment nd vote in my story as inline comments are love 🤍🌙
Happy reading ❣️✨
Recap:- Housewarming party.

The party was in full swing, friends from his television industry his family friends i.e., The Arcade Fires nd the cricketers all were there enjoying the fullest. Aarav enjoyed too. But he looked at his main door at time to time., His eyes were desparate he was desparate to got one glance of her, Anaya. Like this time flies, Nd she didn't came., Nd Aarav’s hope was slowly daying. He didn't knew why he is feeling like this.

After sometime all started to leave from his house. Nd last was his Family friends.

“Aarav, we are going now,.”, Said Riyan nd everyone nods there head.
“Guys, stay over today no?,” Requested Aarav. “No, no Aarav we have so many work tomorrow., Me nd Bhai are going to hospital tomorrow.” Said Siya. “Waise, have to say this thanks for the hospitality Aarav, thanks for letting us feel home.” Said Myra genuinely smiling at Aarav. He nodded hugging her. “Even I've to agree the party was amazing haan Bro.” said The shy boy Anirudh., Aarav smile warmly at him.. “Im gald anirudh.”,

“Yeah specially the food.”,  Said Kabir having the awworthy momos. “Haha bira, pata hai mujhe tu khane ke liye jeeta hai. ” said Aarav nd everybody laugh. “Haha satya vachan.”, Kabir grinned shamelessly. Nd all shaked there head in disbelief.

“Abhi Anie, yaha hoti na tera khana ho jata Kabir.,” Said Sidharth laughing nd all agreed laughing. Listening her name Aarav became sad nd faintly smile at everyone. Nd seeing it. The one who already knows smirked nd others doubt became confirm that something is between them.

~~~~

Here after all of them leave from the headquarters. She started working on her mission which is harshad. As why he nd his father didn't came to there house.

Anaya.

What must have the reason, after i transfer 1 cores still there was nothing from him., He nd his father they didn't even came., What must be the reason. But whatever is it. I have to do something very soon. I can't let anything happens to her.

Thought Anaya. In that time she got a call nd seeing the caller ID, a sweet smile grace her lips., But before she recieve the line went dead. And she chuckled.

“Hello,”  Said someone. “Hello, sir, police is behind me, im at the place you asked me., But mujhe police na pakda na i will not leave you i swear.”,  Uttered the same person from other side.

“What do you mean? Don't forget your mom is still in our hand nd it will not take me time to rape your mother in front of your eyes., Nd i meant that. Uday.”, Said the person. “You fucking, fucker, don't you dare to touch my mother.” Said the person.

“Aawaz niche, Uday ya abhi send karu tujhe, video banke.”, Said the person.
“Harshad, please i beg you, don't do this with my mother.” said Uday begging. “Ye hui na achhey bachey wali baat, ab don't worry i will not do anything with your mom. Nd jaha hai tu wohi rahe, jab tak sab thik nahi hota. I will send some money.” , Said Harshad nd cut the call.

Here in a big banglow there was a man sitting nd drinking. When a man came. “Sir, police is behind them now the couple but they are in there home's basement. So police couldn't find them.” Said the man nd the person nodded drinking his wine.

“Hmm, those both D nd that Shaikh i will not leave them kill there family nd contact our Delhi client nd told them to not do any deal now. Nd those girls who we thought to supply where they are?” Ask the person to which the man said, “Sir they are in our godown only in juhu.” Said the man nd leaves from there.