➹‧₊Will Cipher x Gn!reader ⌦° How the two of you met➹‧₊

You were here your daily life being the librarian in Reverse Falls library lots of books has to be organized amd rearrange and lead people to those people who doesn't know the section of the books they were trying to find.

And now here you are making sure everything is fine and clean as you were the last one to lock the library, you took your messenger sling bag and there you are locking the library and leaving the place.

◛Your Pov◛

I wonder why the owner wouldn't let a night shift sometimes night is really peaceful and a best time to read books and do something interesting and even make yourself clear, I really don't why the shift is always morning...I yeah I forgot I have to do the laundry since it's 24/7 and yeah I still have time washing them and drying them up.

I walked back on my very own old cottage house which is peaceful I tend to be more ambivert which i balanced myself but I rather staying alone than making things worst I was so tired but I still wanted to do it, considering that I have nothing to wear this morning.

I quickly put the laundry on the plastic and get my cents since this laundry shop only accept coins I quickly locked my home and leaving the house and heading off the laundromat, i pulled the door and buying my own powder and laundry wash for my clothes I really need them to smell like those red roses.

Now I'm here waiting for my clothes to get dry I was just flipping a page on a book I was reading until I got distracted by someone pulling the door who were this person si strangely odd...

This guy is fancy as hell I'm guessing he worked on some expensive hotels or a servant of a mansion he really is different than the males on the town but im guessing to judge because he's pale and skinny but not too skinny that bones appearing on his face, ngl his hair is a colour of a glaucous which is shady and fancy at the same time his hair is more like those daddy types.

I watched him doing those laundry stuff and he was avoiding eye contacts which i'm a bit worried so I just continued taking out my clothes out of this dryer and walked out the Laundryshop.

I was just..walking until that blue guy just stuck on my head thinking about him and i shrugged it off because it feels weird to think someone you've never met before, finally im home again i looked at the clock and it's already 1 in the morning how tiring i put the clothes on the side of my bed and flopped on the bed and taked a deep sleep.

|At your dream|

◛"What happened... dang this place is crazy enough to walk on."◛

I was here a dark abandoned geometrical place where i don't even know where am i...i walked a bit until i saw this bluish guy again, i slowly walked up to him and tap his left shoulder he was surprised and started backing away from me.

◛"hey,hey it's alright..it's fine.. don't worry im not armed or a tricky monster..i-i was just curious that whatever am i here "◛

▴"Y-you must help me...i-i know that you've never met me before but I'm begging you to help me and release me to this....suffering feeling..."▴

◛"huh..help? You? I don't know...im stuck in this place too..."◛

By that the man cried and choking on his words that he's suffering and stuck being a slave I was worrying already and all I did is gave him a tight hug I don't even know this guy yet but he really is suffering on this unexplainable situation.

|7:25 in the morning| "Rushing for the royals"

I woked up and immediately get up from my bed and took the phone whoever calling me at this time i growled of how annoying it is.