Chapter 1: The Coast and The Wind

[Hey uh I have this drafted for like 6 months now so yeah that's about it. Enjoy!]

(3rd person POV)

"What made you think that sending the traveler out for some errands to talk to some people who lost their vision was something helpful, Kamisato?" Y/n said as he scoffed, thinking that Ayaka's errands to Aether were futile and a waste of time.

"You can be so dense sometimes, L/n. This'll prove helpful for Aether in one way or another." Ayaka retaliated.

"We'll see... Anyways, why are you guys relying on this one guy anyway? Yeah, he did some great stuff in Mondstadt and Liyue but isn't this too risky?" Y/n questioned.

"Isn't the Resistance of Sangonomiya Kokomi the same thing? A gamble and a wildcard at most... I'm sorry if I have to say this directly to you but the Electro Archon isn't someone who normal people can defeat." Ayaka said, making Y/n annoyed.

"The will of the soldiers are the ones making the Sangonomiya Resistance alive. As long as they have the will to do it, I will support and defend them but it's not like I wanted to have this civil war in the first place. Treating me as if I'm the same as Kokomi and her soldiers is pretty wrong, Kamisato." Y/n answered back, making an irritated expression making Thoma a little worried of what may happen.

"Hey, Y/n, why don't we get some food? We may get along as we're in a similar role with me to lady Kamisato and you to lady Sangonomiya." Thoma said, trying to ease off the tense atmosphere.

"As I said, do not treat me as if I'm the same as Kokomi and her soldiers. I am not part of the resistance and I am not Kokomi's assistant." Y/n said as he barged outside of the Komore Teahouse and ran away, hiding stealthily as to avoid getting caught by the Tenryou commission.

.

.

.

Y/n, has an Anemo vision and is also a bow user. Not much is known about the young lad besides the fact that he has been "childhood friends" with Sangonomiya Kokomi. Although the two may be childhood friends, Resistance soldiers would say that they are far from being friends, as they would often see Kokomi and Y/n arguing, always ending with one of them scolding the other. But this is also again a big misconception as Y/n would scold Kokomi for not resting when she's tired and Kokomi would scold Y/n if he does another strategy, move, or tactic that would put his life in danger.

"Why should they always assume that I'm Kokomi's assistant... I don't get it... I act independently from the Resistance but they all treat me as someone under her. Even Kujou Sara thinks of it as that, and they're my enemy... It's embarrassing to even think about this..." Y/n said to himself as he fired an Anemo-charged arrow to the water, causing a moderately big wave to appear. Surprisingly, the wave he created went against the current and fought against it. The wave, however, was too weak as it got overpowered, causing it to disappear.

"Sigh... It doesn't even matter... This devotion of mine to help them... As if they can overthrow the Electro Archon. Kokomi... I must say, you got me too tied up in this mess." Y/n said as he sighed in defeat, still feeling conflicted if he should still help Kokomi and her cause.

"If only I lived in Mondstadt, the city of freedom. If only me and Kokomi lived there instead of here. We would've lived normal lives instead of her being a tactician of sorts. What am I even saying? All things I do have something to do with her. She really has me on my neck, huh?" Y/n said as he sighed in defeat and continued to make his way back to the far islands of Yashiori.

Meanwhile, as Y/n was making his way back, Ayaka and Thoma had a timely conversation.

"Lady Kamisato, it is clear to me that Y/n clearly gets annoyed when he gets called as Kokomi's right-hand man..." Thoma said.