7

"You are saying this because you thought i ! would hate you if i remember that we kissed in car right hia !? "New said. 

Zee was confused & shocked at the same time. 

" How did you ? " Zee asked in fear.  New chuckled.

"don't be scared cause its my mistake that i kissed you first!  & about that uhhh... Iam sorry i kissed you without your permission!  " New said looking down  feeling guilty.

Zee kept his hand on new's cheek & carresed his cheek he raised new's face to make him look into his eyes.

" Dont be sorry Nu ! I have to be sorry for my behaviour in uni . Iam really am idiot for not aproaching you at that time & i played that game ! I knew you were always there to meet sai & let me say whenever i saw you there my heart starts to beat faster . I didnt knew it first but later i told my friends that i feel weird when i see you .They were confused too but they made me realize that i actually had feelings for you . When you didn't came to university after my graduation , i was worried . I thought i wont be seeing you anymore if i ever visit uni . I asked sai about you everytime i met her . Once she asked me that............... ? Do you like nong new " that's when i knew that i loved you & i missed you so much.  I said yeah not only like you  i do love you ! She smiled & said she will update about you to me everyday ! " Zee chuckled & stopped for a second. 

" Then ? " New asked looking at  him concerned.  Though he was ready to beat sai cause she knew that new liked zee & zee liked new & updated zee about him everyday  .

" I got your updates everyday for like 2 years ! It was so tough to stay away from you !  Just then i got this position as CEO of this company!  Do you know that it this company name was Pruk enterpricez ! "zee said looking at new with so much love.

" OH MY ! Then you changed it to ZN right! " New said shocked. 

" Hmm yeah ! I kept it as ZN because "Z" starts with me & "N" starts with you ! It took few months to adjust in this company . And about the contract!  I asked sai for you to be the cover model for our company ! She agreed & made you say yes . I thought i could see you everyday if you come to work . But the day we met i really didn't knew you were gonna be there!  I was freakin nervous . Till then i didnt knew that you liked me ! You confessed me & i thought you wouldnt remember anything cause you were drunk i would ask myself that can you be with !? " Zee said caressing new's face .

" Hiaaa " new said in low voice trying not to break into tears cause he loved him so much & he didn't knew that zee loved him back . New backed away  from his love but still kept it secret except for sai ,nat , reema.

New felt like he was going to break into tears at anytime .

" Nong ? " Zee called out new . New raised his head blinking many times to control his tears.

" Krub " New replied .

" Can you be my boyfriend ? " Zee asked new sincereness in his voice.

New really wished he could jump on zee  & kiss him . But he controlled  himself & started to tease zee .

" Hmmm i wont! " New said which made zee tear up a little .

" khot hor nong . I shouldnt have ask that !" zee smiled through pain . He got up and was about to leave but new's words made him turn in shock .

" I said now i wont be your boyfriend if you asked me but........... What ifff ? I ask you ?" new said.

" Can you be my boyfriend  Mr. Zee pruk panich ? " New said looking zee chuckling softly.