003. betrayal

・。

.・。.・゜✭・. 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 ・。.・゜✭・.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Unedited.

THE SCREEN shows the sky with clouds decorating it and blurred figure flying in the distance.

[VO: As the years passed. Stefan's ambition pulled him away from Maleficent, and towards the temptation of the human kingdom.]

Majority sighed at the reality and the ugly side of society. It was how it was these days, no one cared who they hurt in the process. Half the population would do anything and everything to become wealthy. No one could exactly judge though, it was survival in this harsh world.

[VO: While Maleficent. The strongest of the fairies. Rose to become the protector of the moors.]

"That is a great responsibility." Elijah spoke worried about the weight the girl had to carry on her shoulders.

Klaus hummed. "Well if she has a role like that she has to be headstrong, fit to be a leader." He tapped his fingers on the seat, contemplating. It was the trait of a true Mikaelson.

"So basically, she protects every living species on the land?" Elena guessed to which half the theater gave her a look that said 'duh.'

The screen shows the figure darting up through the clouds at a impossible speed. The figure reveals themselves from their wings and shows an older Maleficent Grinning with mischief twinkling in her eyes.

Everyone gapes at her older appearance.

"Oh Nik she's absolutely stunning." Rebekah sighs clasping a hand over her mouth looking over to him see him staring at the screen silently.

He could not shake the feeling of familiarity within him when he gazed at who is claimed his daughter on the screen. It upset him, but once again he shook it off and his face hardens glancing toward his sister who was still in awe of the woman. "Why are you telling me?"

Rebekah opted to ignore him fed up with his denial.

Damon wolf whistled looking at the screen. "Now that is a woman." He snapped his fingers pointing at her.

Elena ignored the pit of jealousy forming in her stomach. "She's gorgeous." She spit out hesitantly not wanting to seem like a brat while everyone was showering the girl with compliments.

Caroline stared at the screen with a blank look and crossed arms. As much she hated to admit it she was slightly annoyed. Elena already had the title of the "prettiest girl in mystic falls" and she had to deal with it ever since freshman year. She had to sit back and watch as Elena always got asked to school dances, Elena got special treatment because she was a victim of a car crash, Elena start dating her biggest crush.