Chp. 22 The legend

Yushiro: Are you really sure that he'll be okay?

Muichiro: Don't worry, as I said we were able to escape the legendary mist garden that's been feared until this day. But there's no doubt that there are a few skeletons of the children that died a long time ago.

Yushiro: Isn't that a bit harsh?

Muichiro: Assassins used a helicopter to drop us in the middle of the garden or somewhere in the garden. It is indeed one of the most feared things in the world. But now, we used that garden to play when younger so there's nothing to worry about.

Yushiro found muichiro using the potion he made that gave him the ability to see through walls. He found him at the perfect time while soon telling him about yuichiro and his plan. As they watched nothing but mist, muichiro wanted to know where Nezuko was as they heard the door of the mansion fall. They rushed to the front area as they saw an enraged Nezuko. Yushiro thought she was scary as Muichiro blushed so much never knowing that Nezuko would look like a Goddess.

Muichiro: N-Nezuko!

Nezuko: Muichiro?!

Nezuko forgot her face cover as red was all on her face. The next thing was in a blink of an eye. Muichiro ran to her holding her tight as their lips slowly touched. 'Her lips are the most softest thing I've ever kissed' was all muichiro could say in his mind. 'He...Kissed me?' That was all Nezuko could think about. They both fell into a deep and passionate kiss as Yushiro smiled. They both broke the kiss and hugged each other with tears.

Nezuko informed them that they needed to meet with the others as they heard a louder sound. It sounded like a wall being broken by such strong arms.
They looked at the direction the sound came from and saw yuichiro holding Nakime in his arms while waving. Nezuko then ran as yuichiro slowly dropped Nakime. Yuichiro had a few scratches when he punched the wall while Nezuko hugged him so tight that he couldn't resist.

Yushiro: You know, the first time I met Nezuko, I thought she was unattractive.

Muichiro: Are you sure you're using your eyes?

Yushiro: Well that was when I was mistaken. As she matured I noticed her beauty. But she was already beautiful from the beginning so you should treat her like a very rare diamond that's irreplaceable. And I'm not only talking about her looks.

Muichiro: I am aware of that. In fact, this was the first time seeing her, and I only noticed her hair and knew that the goddess I'm seeing is Nezuko.

They both laughed as Nezuko and yuichiro approached them with a tied Nakime.

Nezuko: We should head to the mansion, they might be injured.

Yushiro: Dont worry, Ms. Tamayo and Shinobu, and Kanae are there so there is nothing to worry about.

Nezuko: Good point but we should still try to help them.

They all nodded as they headed out of the mansion.

12 Kizuki Mansion

Kanae: Push Dear!

Koyuki: It's much more painful than the last time- Argg!

Suma: I know right, and that's why thanks to the beautiful butterfly sisters it will be okay!

Makio: You are being too noisy!

Shinobu: Don't talk Ms. Koyuki just try pushing.

Koyuki tried her hardest as their child was finally born. Akaza might have had a broken hand but at least their child was born without any problems except that she gave birth in a mansion built for assassins. They all entered the room to see a healthy baby girl. She had beautiful long lashes like Akaza. Akaza hugged his exhausted wife as Kanae held the baby.

Kanae: Oh even if I work as a doctor I still am very fascinated when a new child is born into this world.

Both parents got their child from Kanae and held her close to their arms. They were happy to have such amazing people help them even though they've done despicable things. As they were resting and talking a sudden burst in the door startled them. Nezuko, muichiro, yuichiro, and Yushiro were led by Uzui and genya to the room where everyone was. They all shouted nezukos name as they hugged her tight.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, im glad you are safe!

Nezuko: Of course brother, and I brought my fiance.

Genya: We were close to them before we found out that Nezuko was going to marry him so I can clearly say that he's the right person for her.

Uzui: Twins? Of course, Charming people like Nezuko and I deserve more than one-

Nezuko: No no, I'm marrying Muichiro, the twin with short hair.

Everyone smiled at him as a small blush came from his face. He never realized that the nezukos family would be such amazing people. He was relieved that they were able to meet but not in a very good situation. As they smiled in happiness. Both Gyomei and Sanemi came through the door. Everyone ran to them to see if they had deep wounds and it was certain that they had a few broken bones. Kanae and shinobu being the beautiful doctors they attended to them as they noticed a man standing in their doorway.

Sanemi and Gyomei couldn't say anything but..."Run!"

To be continued⮕