𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑎

❝ 𖤐. ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙ 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 ﹚˖ 𖤐 .゚ ❞

゚ ❞

゚𖤐 𝐨

.゚𖤐 𝐨. 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒂 𖤐 .゚

     THERE WAS A PROFECY TO BE FURFILLED. Amongst the world, there are mutants. Mutants who walk the earth. Which has opened a door for other beings and there is no way to close it. This meant there had to be someone who could keep the order within their world and in the next.

      The multiverse is a concept in which humans and mutants know frighteningly little about. Worlds existing within each other. Different versions of people you have met, was a strange concept but a mysterious one. And in order to secure peace and order, there are beings in each one who protect the vast multiverse from incursions and danger. But there is one who rules above those beings.

      MOTHER SUSPIRIA. A nexus being of magic, the one above the witches and magic. The birth mother of magic. The one witches worship and praise during rituals and spells.

    Now, Suspiria has created a prophecy. She has been reborn and many creatures has begun looking for her. To worship her or to take her powers. And because of that, Suspiria has divided a fraction of her divine powers into seperate beings.

    A witch of magnetism, A witch of scarlet, and a witch of the moon. Beings of high power, who are born to protect this universe and every being in it. Even from each other, if one should ever stray away from their true nature.

    And Mother Suspiria has seen the future. She has seen what they can do and will do. It both amazed her and broke her heart to see what they have done to and for the world. Which is why Suspiria has to make herself known, now.

    She is here to bring back the balance that has been shifted in her world. But in order for her to do so, she has to remember who she is and what she can do. She has to accept her fate and responsibility. There are many problems in this universe of hers and she has to solve them herself before she could think of her witches.

    Starting with the X-Men.

───── ( 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ☁️: ·̩͙✧)

don't know if i'm going to keep this as a
x-men series or just start with x-men and
work my way up to the current events of
the mceu. because i do have plans for her
to be involved with wanda, polarize and
my own oc, esperanza ( who is lunaris ) .

don't know yet. but i like the idea of her
being erik lehnsherr's love interest. even
if it's for the time being.

don't forget to comment and vote!
please don't be a ghost reader. I love
reading comments. ( no pressure or
anything )