Powerlessness

"No." Oliver siad immediately in response to Malcolms request. His first thoughts about Felicity who was still asleep. "Ollie it's important." Thea said, biting her lip. Oliver took a deep breath before nodding, moving out of the way so they both could enter.

"Talk." Oliver said, his earlier joy of seeing Thea faded. "Someone's planning on taking you. We're not sure why." Thea started. "Thay have Connor. We... Gave them Connor. But only because he'd kill us if we didn't. But he has Connor and he wants you. Dad, excuse me, Malcolm, wouldn't tell me why. But he wants you pretty bad." Thea finished.

Oliver looked to Malcolm with a little more respect. It took guts to come here and warn him. Even if it was by Theas insistence. And he had kept Olivers Arrow secret. Which was impressive. Malcolm inclined his head in response to Olivers look. Oliver did the same before refocusing on Thea. "Thanks Speedy." he said honestly.

"I hate it when you call me that." Thea said with a small smile. "I know." Oliver said, smirking slightly.

************************

Nyssa crept along the building ledge, followed by a dozen League members. She held a hand out to stop them behind her as she leaned down to look into the hotel room. She saw their target, Oliver, sitting on a couch next to Malcolm and Thea. Nyssa felt her blood boil. That filthy traitor. He would die a slow death when Ra's found out.

Nyssa suitably moved her arm, indicating to the League that it was time to strike. She took a calming breath as she pulled an arrow from her quiver. Determined her fathers trust in her would not be misplaced. She quickly strung it and pulled back, aiming at the window to break it. She exhaled and let go, the arrow hitting her target and smashing the window open. Immediately the League members jumped inside and Nyssa quickly followed.

*********************

A loud crash sent glass flying all over Oliver, Thea, and Malcolm. Thea and Malcolm had their weapons out instantly, and Oliver wasn't far behind. His bow and Arrows in his hands quickly as black robbed figures, Oliver assumed was the League, jumped through the broken window.

Oliver saw Roy and Diggle come from their respective Bedrooms at the sound of the crash. "Felicity!" Oliver said firmly, hoping they'd understand. Thankfully they did. Both of them raced to Felicitys room, grabbing their weapons as they went. Oliver turned back to see Thea and Malcolm in a fight with two league members. Oliver quickly pulled back his bow and shot an arrow into the leg of one of the men.

He saw Theas look of shock then realization as she realized who her brother was. This wasn't exactly how Oliver wanted her to find out. But he didn't have a choice at this point. He was about to shoot another arrow when a female figure attacked him from behind. Oliver groaned as he was tackled to the floor.

He tried to flip the woman off of him to no avail. She had her knee pressed into his back, her other leg wrapped around his torso, and her hands on his head. "Ollie!" he heard Thea yell as he felt his face pressed into the carpet. He could barely see Thea as Roy pulled her out of the way of an Arrow. Oliver didn't see John or Felicity so he could only hope both of then escaped.

He turned his head slightly and saw Malcolm, beaten and bloody, being held up by two league members. He heard rather than saw Roy pull Thea from the room and the woman on his back instruct some members to go after them. Oliver could only hope they could escape in time. The last thing he thought about was Felicity. He hoped she was alright. He felt a loud pound on his head and was greated by darkness as the woman knocked him out.

**********************

"Thea it's to late." Roy said as he pulled her into running with him from the hotel room across the streets. "But Ollie-" she started. "It's to late." Roy said again as he dragged her with him. He could see League members following them. He would have to take care of them before meeting Diggle and Felicity.

"Felicity!" Oliver yelled at both of them. Roy and Diggle hesitated for a second before both grabbing their weapons and racing to Felicitys room. She was already awake, her panicked eyes falling on them immediately. "I got Felicity." Diggle said. Looking down at Roy. "Go get Thea." He instructed, knowing thats what Roy would want to do. Roy nodded and was about to run from the room before Diggle grabbed his arm. "Meet us at the nearest motel." Roy nodded before racing from the room for Thea. He saw Oliver pinned down, and Malcolm beaten and bloody, being held up by two assassins. Roy fought off a few League members and pulled Thea away and out the door.

Roy snapped back into reality as a league member planted a solid right cross to his face. He groaned before swinging his leg and landing a kick to the mans abdomen. He grabbed Theas hand and they started running again. Roy could only hope Oliver was okay. And that Diggle and Felicity had made it out safely. He felt so powerless.