Prologue/an

Name-Y/n Cheong
Height-4'10
Sexuality-gay
Pronouns-he/him
Hero name-huin tokki (Korean for white bunny)
Kwami name-flops
Likes-men 😏, playing violin, saving people, naps, blankets, oddies, cats!,drawings and hugs/cuddles,getting pinned to the wall 😏
Dislikes-parents, modelling, Lila,
Scares-loud noises, marionettes wall shrine🥲,

He learned French to talk to his friends/to make fun of parents.
He doesn't talk much but when he does he has a soft calm voice,
famous for playing the violin,

Y/n moved to Paris when his father sent him to become a model for Gabriel Agreste, Y/n moved to the Agresteses mason by himself. since Gabriel wanted him on the same timetable as his sons.

Y/n Pov
I was sitting at the window seat on the plane with flops in my carrie on bag. I was just listening to my fav music to block the sound of camera going on I don't understand why pictures of me?.
I just put my head back on the seat closing my eyes I can't deal with people right now I just want some sleep. I hear people saying awes.I couldn't understand why do all these people keep saying aww? I fix my glasses since they where falling down.Why do people keep saying aww I haven't done anything or is there someone else beside me? I look beside me, no one? So the keep saying it to me? Weird people then... (btw y/n was at Spain for a holiday with his family 2 days into the 3 week holiday y/n was sent to Paris to stay for who knows how long back to the story)

⏭Time skip ⏭
Still Y/n POV
Finally of the plane coming out of the airport I see a guy who looks like a Gorilla? With a sign that has my name on it. I walk up to him  holding onto my strap on my bag tightly.
Y/n- "Hi I'm y/n. I presume you work for Mr.Agreste?"
He just nodded and opened the limo door. I just nodded my head and walked in the limo while he put my suitcase and violin In the back. We started driving I still had my music on looking outside at everything. Then I looked down at flops the Gorilla man had the indoor window? Up so he could see me. I waved at my little kwami and gave him some lettuce. He looked so happy I zipped my bag when I saw he was going to sleep I took my drawing book and pencils out.
Y/n-"hey,sir may you keep the indoor window open please?.
He just opened it. I started drawing him.he never had a smile on his face I don't really blame him I only smile at my kwami.we got there when I just finished my realistic drawing. When I got out he was carrying my stuff. Well he's strong I just followed him sketch book in hand and bag on back. When Mr gorilla finally sat my stuff down and the bottom of the stairs I taped him
Y/n-"Thank you for the pleasant drive here mr. I draw this for you hope you like it."
He just looked shocked then he had a tiny smile on his face then I noticed 3 figures standing on the stairs. The old man started walking down the stairs with his assisted close behind and the boy my age just stayed there looking nervous.
Mr agreste- welcome to my home and yours for a while aswell y/n I'm Gabriel Agreste that's Natalie and my son Adrien.
Y/n-pleasure to meet you all I'm y/n Cheong
Mr.A-your first photo shoot will be tomorrow after school.
Y/n-Oki sir
Mr.A-Adrien please show y/n his room the one beside yours
Adrien-Oki father follow me
y/n!

T
B
C
Hope yous enjoy comment if you would like another part <3 word count-668 
I don't own mlb ofc