visit

My mother is sick and since there's no hospital near us , we had to go back in Faraway.. To the hospital.

  Honestly , I was kind of scared. My last memories there weren't the best one so I wasn't expecting some better memories now either. If I'm being actually honest, I'm scared if .. what if.. something is still there?

   Well, no time to worry about that now. It's been years since then.. the hospital probably has better staff ever since.. the incident. 

  I walk with my mother in a hospital room. Floor 11, room 15. If I give it a thought, it's kinda weird here. Nothing is changed. Expected better from Faraway.                                                              "Honey, if you want, you can go look around. I saw there are new shops. Maybe clear your mind a little?" my mother says , with a face that showed kindness. She's been the best person to me after those incidents occured. She was always next to me and always gave me a smile or tried to cheer me up. 

"Oh, uh. Sure. I was actually thinking about it." 

After that, I walked out of the hospital and looked around the city. The main plaza wasn't changed but there were little shops around it. Lots of shops. I bought some apples and two boxes of orange juice,one of me, one for my mom. 

I walked out of the main plaza into the forest. There were shops there too, but one of them caught my eye. It was a pretty big shop and it had a name scratched onto its roof, on a wooden plate. "FLOWER SHOP". I walked into it to see a guy with cyan hair and blonde roots, with his hair tied in a high bun , his eyes were a shimmering blue. He wore an emblem with the name "BASIL" written on it with a marker.

Basil? That name sounded so familiar to me.. plus judging by his looks.. he really looked familiar. 

 "Hello! Welcome to FLOWER SHOP! Please look around and find the best flower for y...." he couldn't end his sentence. He looked at me with widened eyes and an angry, yet happy, look on his face. His tone was really off though.. "What are you doin' here...? I thought you moved away."

"What do you mean "What am I doing here"? Have we..met before?" I asked him. 

"Doesn't matter. Just pick a flower and leave." why was he so rude all of a sudden?..

 "Uhm... okay." I looked at his face and then wandered around the millions of flowers. I saw one. It was white. It had a sticker on it, "EGRET ORCHID. 12.99$".

I looked at Basil and said : "Could I maybe get two of these?"

"Yeah , sure." he wasn't that mad anymore, tho he had a hateful look in his eyes.. I dont blame him though.

 "That'll be... 25.98 dollars." Basil said , looking down at the orchids.

"Here. Oh , and , I wanted to tell you, cyan really fits you." maybe I shouldn't have said that..

 "Gee, thanks. The scar on your eye fits you too."   

    Of course he had to bring that in. I can't even recognise him anymore. He's acting like.. Aubrey.. in some way.

"Anyway, is that all? Would you like something else?'

"No, thanks. Goodbye."

"Bye."

Well.. he's surely acting weird.. .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI IM MIKO ANF I AHD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THIS SOTRY SO IF IT SUCKS DONT BLAME ME!