Chapter 2

Nicks POV:
Charlie, I'm am completely and utterly in love with Charlie. He just.... When he kisses me it's like the first time every single time. He's the only person I want to wake up to, he's the only person I want to kiss, he is my first love, my first partner for gods sake, I don't even know where I would be without Charlie. He walks into class like the most handsome person ever and I just can't believe that he's mine, all mine.
I have to head to the gym, every game day I go to the gym in the morning after I walk Charlie to class it's my ritual.
~TIME SKIP~
I check the time It's 11:45!  Charlie's class gets over at 12:00 so I quickly put my shirt on and grab my gym bag so I can head over to the main building. Finally I get here and after a short 5 minutes I walk through the doors. I hate being late to get Char because he always overthinks it and I despise seeing him anxious, scared, or really anything other than happy. I walk up the stairs and down the hall and it's now 11:55.
I stand against the wall across from his class and wait. The door opens.

Charlie's POV:

"Nickkk!" I say with a smiling from ear to ear!

" hey honey!" He says smiling at me. I turn around toward the door to thank my professor and before I know it there are two very big strong arms wrapped around my waist and I feel a light kiss on my neck.

"Babe, can we head to our room I need to grab a few more things before my pre-game practice."
I lean my head onto nicks left shoulder and look at him he kisses my forehead and I reply with

"Okay love, let's go!"
He removes his arms from my waist and he puts his arm around me so we can walk back to our dorm.

Nicks POV:

"Char?"
"Yeah love?"

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow, It's been a while....." he interrupts me

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

" Babe you didn't even let me finish my sentence!" I chuckle

"Sorry, I just really want to go on a date it's been sooo looonnngggg!" Char is giggling he knows when he acts extra cute he'll get what he wants from me.

"I swear, you Charles Spring at my one weakness!" He's still laughing as we approach the dorm building.

"Nick I left my key card do you have yours?"

"Of course you did!" I pull my key card out of my gym bag and unlock the main door.

"Do you want to wait here or come to the room with me? I only have to grab a few things!"

" I'll come with you!" Char replies. I thought that would be what he wanted but I always want to ask.

"Ok Honey, let's go!" We head up the stairs and Down the left corridor towards our room. We get there and Charlie takes the card from my hand and unlocks the door as soon as we're both in I start to gather my things.

"Love....." Charlie says very snarky but in a cute way

"Yes Honey?" I say over my shoulder still in the wardrobe gathering my things for my game.

" turn around." I turned to look at him and all he had on was a pair of thin joggers.

"What are you trying to do Mr.Spring?" I say edging Charlie on

"What do you think Mr.Nelson?"

" because I think that you want me...." I take a second and look my handsome boyfriend up and down staring at his incredible body. I stand up and tackle him onto the bed

"Was this what you wanted sweetie?" Charlie was in aw his mouth wide open looking at me with r fuck me eyes.

"Yes" he says trying to act unbothered by it. I lean down and kiss him intimately all I can think about is his soft lips, his curly hair, and his bright beautiful eyes. After about five minutes of making out I pull away.

"Nick" Char moans out

"What?" I say joking with him

" You can't kiss me like that and leave me hanging!"

"I can't?"

"No!"

"I just did!"

"You absolute jerk! You are so lucky I love you!"

"You love me?" I say kidding with him because we say I love you on a daily basis.

"No Nicholas I don't love you I have just been in a 6 year relationship with you for no other reason but spite!" We both burst into laughter

"Char, honey, it's been 6 years!"

"Yeah..... I didn't even realize!"

" How have I not put a ring on that finger yet?"

"I should be asking the same question!"

"Would you want to get married, I mean we're still really young."

" Yeah, I know we're young but I think the fact that our high school relationship lasted 6 years has got to mean that we're meant for each other."

"Char, do you know how long I have waited to have this conversation?"

" I'm guessing a while!"

"No really?" I say in a dumb voice joking with him

"Nick the sheer fact that I turned the straight most popular rugby player at school gay, from the sight of my amazing beauty means that I am unstoppable!" Charlie says knowing that is our joke

"Oh, yeah"

"Mhm"

" does that mean I can do this?" I pin him against the wall lightly, grab his face and roughly kiss him.

"Nicholas, how dare you!" He jokes. I step away.

"Come on now, the game starts in an hour!"

"Okay let's go!" We walk out the door and I close it behind us.

" Hey nick?"

"Yeah Char?"

"Do you still have strong rugby arms?" We both giggle

"Yes! I am a star university rugby player!"

"Prove it!" He jokes. I pick him up bridal style and run down the corridor. I place him back down at the top of the staircase.

"Does that prove it?"

"Love, you are the biggest dork I have ever met!"