Chapter 12

Desire and Alena decided to go and get their nails done and pedicures. They got matching sets, Long cappuccino Stiletto glitter nails covered in Swarovski diamonds with cappuccino gel polish on their toes.

Afterwards, they went to get mink  lash extensions.

" sis, we look good!" Alena popped her gums.

" we always do!" Desire agreed

" period!" Alena shouted, causing everybody to stare, they both burst out laughing.

" we haven't got our nails done together in so long!" Desire stated
Desire and Alena used to go out every weekend and get their nails done when they were younger.

" yes, its been a minute! That's why I decided to come out here with you because I missed you!" Alena replied

" aww, I missed you too" Desire responded

" So you still haven't talked to that bitch Mercedes?" Alena asked

" haven't heard from her since Lamont got killed" Desire stated

" that's real weird, i wouldn't put it past her" Alena replied

Next they went to get smoothies when Scrap called Desire he sounded so excited, he bragged on how he was winning money in the casino and he had some niggas mad.
Desire knew that Scrap was probably starting to miss her and that's why he called.
Desire told him that she would see him in a minute, Her and Alena had one more stop to make.

Following the smoothie bar, Desire and Alena went and got a barbeque chicken pizza. As they were waiting for the pizza Desire was approached by some nigga who had another nigga with him.

" Yo, you looking good ma! What's up with you?" the nigga asked

" um thanks but i'm in a relationship!" Desire responded

" that don't even matter to me, I ain't worried about your nigga, I bet he ain't touching as much money as me"he replied

" you should be!" Desire replied

" I'm down to be the side nigga" the nigga told her

Desire rolled her eyes " I'm about to go to the restroom, you coming with me?" Desire asked Alena

" I'll wait for the food" Alena told Desire

When Desire went inside the bathroom she got another call from Scrap, she told him about the niggas inside the pizza place

" niggas shouldn't be that thirsty, these niggas are weirdos out here" Scrap replied

" talking about how much money he touching, going to get his ass robbed" Desire replied

" oh yeah? Get his number!" Scrap replied

" eeww, for what?" Desire asked

" he talking like he got bread, it's going to be yours! Tell him to meet up with you later and slip a bar in his liquor !" Scrap joked

Desire laughed at Scrap's response, they both joked around for a minute and Desire told Scrap that she was really going to do it as Scrap told her she could as long as she was strapped and he was close enough if anything went wrong. They didn't need any extra money but neither one of them liked the way the niggas disrespected Scrap so they decided to set it up.

When Desire walked out of the restroom she pretends like she was on the phone.

" fuck you too nigga! Im done! Im blocking your number!" Desire shouted

Alena looked lost as she grabbed the pizza.

" damn ma, you sure you don't want a new nigga?" the nigga asked laughing

" actually I do, what's your number? " Desire asked

Alena looked confused as Desire took his number down. When they left out of the pizza place she had to find out what the hell was going on.

" umm what just happened?" Alena asked

" oh nothing, we're just going to make a little extra money!" Desire told her

" what!" Alena asked

Desire described to Alena what she had planned, Alena thought it was a little crazy at first but when she told her that she would be getting paid she was all in.
They met back up at the house to set everything up and pick up her gun and bars.

Desire called the nigga to get his location so that they can meet up. Desire and Alena got dressed and headed out, Scrap and Rock followed them to the location and stood on standby by.

When they got to the room the niggas was way too excited, they act like they've never had bitches come over before. They didn't know how to act, they bragged about how much money they made, the cars that they drove and how much everything is worth which was a plus for Desire and Alena they were taking notes. They wanted them to know they were making money so bad and that's where they fucked up!

Desire and Alena were nervous as hell, they never been in this type of situation. After while they started to loosen up. Desire stopped feeling bad for the night when she thought about how her brother lost his life over the lifestyle these niggas we're pretending to have, they never seen grown ass men sit up and cap about what they had and what they did to get it, especially to females they don't know.

Desire and Alena had two bottles one for them and one for the thirsty niggas, they sipped on their bottles, chilled and smoked while they watched where the niggas put they money. Forty five minutes later the niggas were knocked out and they were leaving their hotel room with $90,000 and $50,000 worth of jewelry. Desire and Alena sold the jewelry and split all the money.

" check y'all out!" Rock stated as Desire and Alena counted up their money.

" easy bag" Scrap added

Desire and Alena smiled as they put their money up. They have never made this much money on their own, nobody their age was touching this much cash,they felt accomplished.Vegas was getting real and shit was about to get way deeper.