Ethan.

(description: -One of the most popular boys      
                             in town thinks you're his    
                             girlfriend, cuz apparently you
                             look almost exactly like her,
                             but in the end he starts to like
                             you more than her cuz u have
                             a better personality!! the mf
                             also lives in a castle btw)

----0-------0-------0-------0-------0-------0-------0----

3rd person

   As usual after school Y/n goes for a walk to clear her mind since today it wasn't exactly a good day at school...
   Not only that she got an F on her math test, but also she found out her "best friend" was the one that was spreading rumors about her at high-school.
   She just kept walking without even looking were she was going...oh well she ended up at the skate park. The skate park was right in front of a castle, surprisingly someone still lived in it, honestly it was kinda old and it could use a makeover or something like that...at least on the outside.

   The castle was on the hill behind the skate park so Y/n decided that it wouldn't hurt to go and see the castle since she hadn't seen here it before. The only problem was that that everyone was home so she had to be careful, if they saw her there the owners would probably think she was there to steal or something like that, she knew that could happen since there were some people at her school that got unlucky and got caught.
   As Y/n continued her walk someone suddenly called out to her, she quickly turned around, scared that she may have gotten caught by one of the guards, or even worse...the actual owners of the castle. Though when she realized the person who called out to her used a different name and also didn't sound mad at all, it made her confused instead of scared now.

Y/n's POV

    "Hey Alice! I thought you didn't want to come over today?.."

    I turned around shocked...that voice...it was Ethan! but why did he call me that? for sure he thinks I'm someone else...ugh I'll just go along with it for a while, it's better than getting caught by someone else anyway, right?
    I suddenly feel someone grabbing my hand and dragging me inside the castle.

   "Oh are you mad at me again? or why aren't you talking to me again?"

   I finally snap back to reality, realizing what's happening and what could happen if he realizes who I actually am.
   "Uh..no, no...I'm sorry I just zoned out for a second...but yeah I just changed my mind haha..."

   "Alice?...you're acting kinda weird today...are you feeling okay?"

   "Y-yeah...uh just so you know I can't stay that much since I...uh...still have homework to do and my parents will get mad if I don't do it haha..."

   "I understand but that's a bit strange coming from you! You know if you don't want to hangout with me you can just tell me instead of making up excuses...I know damn well you never do your homework anyway. "

    Eh I'm guessing Alice is his girlfriend? I don't remember him having one...also by the way his talking about her she doesn't seem to be treating him right...poor boy, I didn't like him that much anyway but why is he still with her? We finally got to his room, which was on the last floor on the left.
   I looked surprised around the room and how big it was till I heard a chuckle behind me.

   "Haha!..why do you look so shocked? It's not like it's your first time."

   Embarrassed I looked down, I really need to stop forgetting that I shouldn't be here in the first place! I should just leave. Suddenly I felt Ethan's hand lifting my chin up to make me look at him.