Tomo

To clarify, Tomo is the uncannon name for Kazuha's friend, most people in the fandom call him this.

===

The soft breeze was in the air. Kazuha and tomo standing besides eachother, talking about nonsense, random thoughts that pop in your head, The kind of conversations you have with the person who means the most to you. Kazuha cared for him more than anyone and Tomo cared for him the same. The love he had for Tomo was more than he had ever experienced, Kazuha didn't know what he would ever do if he would to loose his dear friend. His dear Tomo.

When the vision hunt degree had started, Tomo and Kazuha would stay right by each others side at all times. Making sure the other was always safe. Maybe this was love, for all Kazuha knew. It sure felt like it. Or was it just a dear friendship? But even if it was love, it wouldn't happen in this life time. With all the dangers of inazuma, the love between two vision holders would be near impossible. But maybe in a different life.

Kazuha had went to the near town to get some food for the two of them. But then word of someone going to challenge the shogun spread like a forest fire, he knew within minutes of leaving. He hoped, he prayed, it wasn't Tomo. Deep inside, he knew.

He rushed to the given location, only to see Tomo's dying vision. He rushed to grab it and flee, only to carry on his hopes which burned so bright. He didn't dare to look at his dying face, or grab his broken blade. He ran, not caring, anyone who threatened to steal his vision laid dead within seconds. His previous near pacifism not facing him. He saw a ship that was setting up to leave the docs, a woman on it who seemed to be the captain. 

The woman didn't look Inazuman, and was able to freely leave with what seemed to be a vision. Kazuha took his chances, using his skills to propel him in the air to get onto the ship without having to run across the docs. He ran to the captain, quickly. He still held the dying vision. "Please- let me stay with you or wherever you're going, I don't care. I need somewhere now, I can explain later." "What's in it for me?" He saw the woman's kind, yet slightly menacing smile. "Anything you like." "Do you need to hide now?" I nod, and she led me to the area where whatever she was shipping was stored. I stayed there, for gods knows how long.