Chapter 13

3rd pov
They both start walking to the door behind Freddy and Isabella Y/n notices a safe area and walks up to it and saves the area they were in. While Gregory recharged their flashlight pushing the door open

Gregory:" After you my Princess"

With a goofy bow to cheer her up which it did with a giggle she walk throw the door

Y/n:" thank you, my prince"

Giggling if you were wondering both Gregory and Y/n do this when they were 5 and 6. They are so close to each other like there is also Gregory always holds doors for Y/n and does something silly to cheer her up when she's upset. Walking around they made it to another door and walked in together turning on their flashlight and looking around.

Y/n:" this place is huge what is it"

Gregory:" I don't know to give me your hand Y/n I don't want to lose you in this place"

Walking around this huge place with security bots not taking any chances they ran looking for a door when they did they ran to it. As they were getting close they stop and slip and fall. And ran behind a shelf when they saw Roxanne.

Y/n:" are you serious"

Gregory:" we just have to go around"

She nods and starts walking around the shelves Y/n notices a hallway she tugged making him look at her and nodding her head to the hallway he nodded as they ran down the hallway. They stop ranking and walking cause they were out of breath.

Y/n:" At least we will always be in shape"

Making Gregory laugh

Gregory:" I know that"

They walked down the hallways still holding hands without them knowing they still are. (P.s. Both Gregory and Y/n are finding all the gift boxes I just keep forgetting to put them in)

Y/n:" there are so many doors here"

Gregory:" true but at least we have all these gifted boxes I know how much you love them!"

She nodded without looking she almost ran into a security bot light

Gregory:" really Y/n?"

She laughs nervously walking down and from the security bots, they finally made it to another set of doors. Pushing open the door as they turn off their flashlight.

Gregory:" They said we can find a Backstage Pass around here somewhere..."

Y/n:" Yea but where? Let's look around"

Y/n notice another and open it and walked in without Gregory seeing her she found a monty like gifted box and opened it

Y/n:" cool another flashlight battery upgrade these are always useful better get back to Gregory"

Walking out only to be tackled by Gregory.

Gregory:" what did I tell you about wondering you are now stuck to me like glue"

With that, he grabs her hand and intertwines his hand with hers making her face go red. You see they only hold hands not intertwine them that was rare for them to do. That was only when Gregory is serious about something. They walked back to where Y/n found the upgrade to find another door.

Y/n:" this looks like we're going to fight a boss"

Gregory:" I don't know let's keep looking around"

As they turn their flashlight back on and looked around until they found another gifted box with an Isabella design on it. Gregory opened it to find a backstage pass.