Dont leave me.

Part 1.

Billy's POV.

No...it wasn't supposed to be this way, Sidney wasn't supposed to win. Sidney was supposed to be weak, she was supposed to die like everybody else. Why couldn't she die like everybody else? Why did she had to take Stu away from me...?

3rd person

Sidney stood over billy, an umbrella gripped tightly in her fist, Stabbing billy with ever tug of his hands at the ground.

"Stu..." Billy's low mumbled going unnoticed, Blood Dragging Behind Him on the hall floor.

"DIE, WHY ARE YOU STILL MOVING JUST DIE" but billy just kept dragging himself, His throbbing Wounds not stoping His slow movement.

"Stu" billy sobbed louder this time.
"STU, W-" A stab came right In His lower stomachs, Blood poured violently from his body, Yet he kept moving.

Sidney stopped for only a minute to wonder why he was trying so hard to get to somone he treated like a slave, But her Pause in movements aloud billy to get ahead And drag himself around A Corner.

"Stop...MOVING" Sidney yelled with the press of her umbrella in his shoulder when she ran up behind his Body.

Blood poured from Billy's mouth, his next words choked as he saw Stu laying there, Tears Threatened to escape his eyes as he looked at The shallow breathes of Stus body.

He was alive, but not for long. Billy had to get to him.

"Stu...Stu I'm coming" he choked. Words unclear to anybody with the blood still gushing from his mouth.

He dragged himself twice more before he was stabbed in the side, next to the mark of the wound Stu gave him. He lay flat seemingly dead, But then he pulled himself up And Walked along the hall grabbing onto walls.

"DIE" another stab to his leg, He fell back onto the floor And toppled Right Near Stu's Right leg.

Billy sat himself up against the wall behind Stu, pulling Stus bloody head into his lap.

"Hey...hey open your eyes for me. Baby I'm here" billy spoke softly, Tears streaming from his eyes and Blood Now lightly Coming from his mouth.

Then, And only then is when It dawned on Sidney that billy had NEVER loved her. He was inlove with the boy on his lap instead. She was shocked to say that he had any emotion at all, Let alone love.

"H-" Stu tried, but the blood filling his mouth prevented further speaking.

"It's okay baby. Y-you don't have to speak I know...I promise I know." Billy sobbed. "I love you...I love you. I'm sorry, I'm so s-so sorry" a kiss was placed softly on Stus bloody lips, Stu couldn't will the strength for a proper kiss, so he Just gave a small peck in return.

Sidney Couldnt help the sight, She knew That they would die from all the blood leaving there body. She couldn't help but want to let them have this last moment together becuase through all the hurt billy caused, She knew she still loved him.

"I l-love you, I forgive you." the tears pouring from stus eyes, lifeless now.

Billy was alive for a couple minutes longer then Stu using his last words to whisper

"You tried to take away my beautiful Stu. You-YOU BITCH. You will never take away my love. NEVER. he is my life, I can't live without him... I guess I won't," Billy heaved shallow breathes, while blood toppled from seemingly every crevice of his body before continueing "I want...you to remember one thing. Stu didn't do anything wrong. N-none of this is his fault, he's P-...perfect" he spoke his finale words, Useing his very last breath to lean down and whisper into Stu's ear.

"I will find you again. Somday. I don't know where and I don't know when but I will find you and love you like you loved me threw all this shit."

They died in each other's arms, a soft smile on both there lips, there hands intertwined in death.

Sidney walked over, and layed a rose from a vase flat on Stu's chest, before she left the tv room a smile playing on her tear streaked face. It was finally over...

___________________________
The end:)

I cried while editing😭 Idk maybe I'm biased cuz I wrote it but it was sad too me.

Also I know I Made Sidney kinda...Idk but not like in Scream 1996. But to be fair it's my fanfic soooooooo...Yea😗