Is that her...

Stefanias pov

I've been a teacher for about 8 yrs, I love teaching. I'm married to my husband leco, We have been married for about 4 years now, but he has been distant and our marriage isn't that great anymore but what can I do about it.

Today was a busy day and stressful because the students had testing today. So the schedule was mixed up.

The students were all tired after testing. So I decided to let them do whatever they want for the rest of the day.

It was finally time for everyone to leave, so I start packing up everything and wait for the whole class to be gone. I was excited to get home because me and leco have a date tonight and I'm happy because we haven't gone out in a while.

*30 minutes later*

The class is now gone so I leave the school and start walking to my car. As I was going to the car  I see someone wearing this blue tight dress and short blonde hair she looks gorgeous but familiar, I just don't know who. I ignore it and get into the car, then I get a text from Leco saying

leco-"hey, I'm going out with the guys tonight so our date is not gonna happen"

Stef-"Really, we haven't gone on a date in months and the only time we were gonna go you decide to pick ur friends over me"

Leco-"Stop being dramatic"

Stef-"I'm dramatic, don't even say that because I'm the only one who's been actually trying in our marriage"

After I sent that he left me on seen.

I groan frustrated and throw my phone in the passenger seat. I haven't been the happiest in the marriage, leco has been really distant and is rarely home now. I wanna recommend marriage counseling but I don't know. I decide to start driving home and just try to relax.

I finally get home after 20 minutes, I drop my bags at the entrance and take off my shoes. I decide to take a bath so I go up to the bathroom and start running the bath, light a candle, and get a glass of wine. I take off all my clothes and step into the bath

I start to drift off into my thoughts and think about the blonde lady I saw at the school, She seems so familiar but I don't know. I hope to see her again so I can see her face. She had perfect short blonde hair and the way the light blue dress fit her curves was amazing.

I snap out of my trance and see that leco texted me.

Leco-"HeYy BabE"

I knew he was drunk by the way he was typing so I got annoyed cause he's been drinking a lot

Stef- "are you drunk again"

Leco- "WHaT Me dRUnk NeVeR"

Stef- "I will see you later bye"

Leco- "Well YoUR IN a BiTcHy MoOd

I just left him on seen after he said that.

He ruined my night so I got out of the bath and took a regular shower. I put on some sleep shorts and a white t-shirt on, and decide to put on a movie.

It was now 1 in the morning and I had to wake up at 6 so I start getting ready for bed. Then I hear the front door open and I know it's leco so I ignore it but then I hear a loud smash. I hurry to the kitchen and see him stumbling.
"SoRry BAbeeee," he said slurring his words.

I sigh frustrated and walk away before I lose my temper, I go back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and see leco coming to the bathroom.
"What do you want," I said annoyed with his behavior lately. He then comes up to me and pulls me into a kiss, but he smells like straight alcohol.
"Get off you smell like alcohol," I said.
" God WHy HaVE YOu BeEn IN SuCH a FuCKiNg mOoD LaTLey"
"YEAHH IVE IN SUCH A FUCKING MOOD BECAUSE OF YOU," I said yelling.
I storm off into the guest bedroom and hear leco laughing.

I lay down and drift off into my sleep.

I heard my alarm go off and I really don't wanna be awake right now, I start doing what I usually do in the morning while getting ready. I put on mom jeans and a beige colored shirt on. I get my cup of coffee and my bag for work and as I was about to leave I see leco on the couch watching tv.

I was hoping he would apologize but I guess not. I get in the car and start driving to the school.

I arrive 20 minutes later but I see the lady again she's wearing these tight jeans and a black tight shirt. She looks pretty. I wanna see who she is but I need to prepare for the lesson, So I go inside and walk into the classroom.

An hour later the students start to come in and I start to explain what we're doing for the day.

It's now around 9:30, So the students are about to switch to go to second period. All of sudden a student walks into my class and says "Ms.savre is asking to see if you have this student in your class" she said.

I freeze and stand there and start to think, it can't be her. She can't be teaching at this school. I haven't heard that last name in a while.

"Ms.spampinato are you okay," the student asked.
"Yes sorry I'm okay and nope sorry I don't have this student in the class," I told her.
"Okay thank you," she said.

As the day went on I couldn't stop thinking about the name I heard. I'm really hoping it's just someone who also has that last name.
If it is her I don't know how I would react.

The day has finally ended and the students had left. I pack my bags and start walking out of the classroom and see the blonde-haired lady again so I finally have the courage to walk up to her because she has to be new here.

I walk up to her and say "Excuse me".
She turns around and I say "hi I'm ste- DANIELLE?!!"

Her facial expression was shocked. She responded "Stefania?!"

It was her, she still looks the same her beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. I missed looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

I start to get flooded by the memories me and she had but she also hurt me when she left me.

I start to feel overwhelmed and runoff.

"STEF WAITT" I heard her yell.

I couldn't I just ran off, I ended up by my car and driving off. Then I somehow ended up at the beach.

I start to walk in the sand and start to think a lot and I wanted to talk to her but I can't....

A/N
Hiii,I'm backk with writingg!!!
Hopefully you guys like this story<33 I'm not really sure how all of this is gonna go!!

I'm not sure how often I will update but I will try to update constantly <33

and I probably wouldn't have posted this story today but my gf gave me motivation to write so yeahhh !!!