lady penelope juliette winston - twisted tale

ROLE: Villainess
NAME: Penelope Juliette Winston
NICKNAME: "Pen", "Penny", and other such names derived from her first name. Of course, there's also likely some like mean social stuff nicknames for her but I'll leave that up to everyone else.
AGE: 24
GENDER: Female, she/her/hers
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
FACECLAIM:
Past life: Tashi Rodriguez

 AGE: 24GENDER: Female, she/her/hersSEXUALITY: BisexualFACECLAIM: Past life: Tashi Rodriguez

Isekai: Isabella (TPN)

PERSONALITY: Lady Penelope, as the books show, is an extremely intelligent person pressured to hide her true potential

PERSONALITY: Lady Penelope, as the books show, is an extremely intelligent person pressured to hide her true potential. She's confident in her own abilities and decisive in her actions, which often get misinterpreted as arrogant and malicious. She's not viewed as a nice person - quite the opposite, actually - and though she might not have been happy with her reputation, to fix it would mean opening up about her abilities, which her parents expected to remain hidden away. Gender inequality and whatnot, I assume.
However, since being isekaied, which happened a few months ago, she's undergone a massive personality change. Okay, well, maybe massive isn't exactly right, but it's still noticeable. Instead of all of her words and actions being extremely calculated in order to not bring down her family's reputation more, she's acting a lot more impulsively. Doing whatever she wants, regardless of how it'll look to the rest of high society. And honestly, a lot of the things she does are really mean.
Instead of viewing this life as a second chance that she needs to use wisely, she sees it more as a game to be played. After all, she already died once, what's one more? And she's certainly not going to waste this life doing things other people expect her to do, she's going to live her new life for herself as if there are no consequences to her actions. Unfortunately for those around her, she thinks it's funny when people get really worked up or upset, so she may very well become a proper villainess over the course of this rp.
STRENGTHS: She's quite intelligent, something true to both of her lives, and skilled at scheming. She also counts her little care for reputation as a strength, since it doesn't hold her back like it did for the original Penelope.
WEAKNESSES: Unlike the original, who was calculating and careful, she rushes into things without a second thought and doesn't stop to consider the consequences. This often leads to getting herself into unfavorable situations and being too stubborn to admit she's in trouble. She doesn't accept help easily either, and lives a majority of her life out of spite.
HOBBIES: In her past life, she did a lot of destroying people in video games and a lot of trash talking. Obviously this doesn't exist now so she plays a lot of chess and other such strategy based games as a substitute (and still does plenty of trash talking).
HOW THEY DIED: She got caught up in a hostage situation and was the third hostage to be killed off. She just wanted to go to the bank 😒
FINAL WISH: It's nothing too big. She'd promised herself if she took care of all her errands she'd reward herself with a new game and obviously she never got it. Now it doesn't exist so she's on the lookout for someone who can invent video games please.
FAMILY: In her past life, she had a single mom and a twin sister. This time around, she has two parents, an irrelevant older brother, and her cousin is Gentleman.
BACKSTORY: In her past life, her and her twin were inseparable. They did everything together growing up, couldn't stand to be apart. Sometime in middle school they had a big fight about something and started to distance themselves. Her twin took on the role of like hot popular girl and she became more angry gamer vibes. They went to colleges on opposite sides of the country and don't really speak except during family holidays. They can't really remember what the fight was about either but they're both too stubborn to be the first to back down. Anyway, since moving away from home she's been living an average life, took a gap year to get finances under control, etc. She was out doing errands when she got caught up in a hostage situation, and when their demands weren't met, she was killed.
The original Lady Penelope has always been this gifted child since a young age, and told to tone it down so as not to embarrass her older brother. This definitely caused some resentment, but out of respect for her family's reputation went along with it. She tries her hardest to appear as the perfect daughter, but just keeps getting misinterpreted. Cold, cruel, jealous, arrogant, too-good-for-you, bitter, violent, evil. All things she's been called just for trying her best to get along with people and not really doing a super perfect job. However, since the isekai, she's felt no duty to her family at all - after all, she's not the real original Penelope - and is actually quite angry at the way she's been treated. So yeah, she's going to do something about it.
WHY DID THEY START READING THE BOOKS?: She didn't, actually, out of spite. All of her friends were obsessed with the series and tried to force her into reading them as well. She vowed never to read them, and so while she might have picked up a few things from her friends' talks about the series, she doesn't know which character is which and has only recently figured out that she's in the accursed book series that she hates.
HAVE THE READ THE BOOK THE CHARACTER THEY'VE REPLACED IS FROM?: No, she hasn't read any of them.
WHICH CHARACTER FROM THE BOOKS WAS THEIR FAVORITE?: She hasn't read any of the books so she doesn't know any of the characters. She does know that all of her friends were obsessed with Monster and Prince though, so they're automatically prejudiced against.
PLANS FOR THEIR NEW LIFE: Be Evil On Purpose. She is an agent of chaos and will be making everyone's lives as difficult as possible.
OTHER: I think all girlbosses deserve to go feral and Penelope is no exception. Let Her Be Evil.

DoodleYeet