Namjoon

It was your first time at a fan signing event. You were finally going to meet him face to face,the man who has played a large factor in your mental health stability, Namjoon. After years of watching him through a screen you were about to be just a few inches away from him. Only separated by a desk and screen for the safety of the members.

You slowly walk up to the table. Your body shaking nervously, you swore that your knees were getting weaker with each step. You go through all the members, thanking them all continuously for caring about ARMY and expressing your gratitude for the emotions in their songs that brought you light and positivity into some of the darkest times.

Your finally standing in front of him at the end of the table. He looks up at you with a smile. His dimples were deeply set in his golden skin, bright white teeth complimenting the warm honey tone that graced his features and his dark eyes that were looking into your own. The deep chocolate orbs twinkled with happiness at meeting another ARMY.

"What's your name?", he asked curiously. His voice dropping octaves lower than it was on videos. You swore you could feel the heat that was begging to be ignited in you as the warm blush flushed your features.

"uhh... my name is.... Y/N". You slightly stuttered.

He carefully takes the album from your hands, his soft fingers gliding across yours as he pulls it towards him. A low chuckle escaped from his lips.

"Your name is almost as beautiful as you are", he said without realizing.
You couldn't believe he just said that. You froze in silence. Your silence frightened him, a rush of nerves filled his being as he worried over your reaction.

"I- I-i'm sorry I didn't mean...", He said while dropping his head. You could see his the deep lines that creased his brows. His bright smile quickly disappearing as he glanced at you to gage your reaction.

"It's okay.... I just, I didn't expect you to say that", you say, trying to comfort him. A small nervous chuckle left your lips as you smiled at him softly.

He looks back up at you, his face just as red as yours. His crooked smile glowing and his dimples deepening by the second.

The line starts to move as security tell them to part from the members and move along. He reaches for your hand, eyes motioning to the album in hand, smiling widely at you.

"I'll see you soon, Y/N. Take care of yourself." His words hiding a double meaning.

Before you can respond the staff takes you away from the table. Leading you towards the doors that you assumed took you to the exit.

"Excuse me Miss, could you come with me please". A staff member asks you. Pointing towards another door. "Somebody has requested some personal time with you." They tell you answering the question that you had yet to ask. The look of confusion that had settled upon your features slowly fading away.

He leads you in a hallway where you see Namjoon leaning against the wall with sweat dripping off his face due to a broken air-conditioner. As soon as he hears the squeak of the door opening he pushes off the wall and looks at you in excitement.

The staff member hands you over to Namjoon and leaves the area. He looks at you with a huge smile and a craving look in his eyes.

"Come on", He grabs you and pulls you into a room. Closing the door behind you.

"Where are we?" you ask with a shaky voice.

"A studio" he says with a smirk.

"Why are we in a studio?", You ask as you bite your lip anxiously.

He doesn't answer you, he just watches you biting your lips. He pushes you against the wall, pressing himself against you. He grips your wrist holding your hands up against the wall, leaving you powerless.

Without saying a word, he connects his lips to yours. Getting rougher every second. You feel his member hardening as the kiss deepens.  Your bodies subconsciously drifting together. You felt drunk on his kisses, a warm feeling spread throughout you. The pleasure increasing with every movement you both made.

His hand released your hip that had been massaging the skin on it. His fingers  snuck under your shirt, releasing your hooks on your bra. Continuing to move his hand up your body, taking off your shirt as your bra falls to the floor.

He then releases your hand. You slowly take off his shirt leaving marks on his back with your nails. You press your bare chest against his. A moan leaves his mouth. He grabs your hair with one hand. Pulling your head back, exposing your neck. He leaves your mouth and starts to move towards your neck. The sensation of his lips on your skin instantly soaking your panties. With his other hand, he finds the button on your pants.

He bites and sucks your neck, his plump lips make your body twitch with pleasure. His lips slowly move down your body as he slides your pants off. His hands barely touching your skin as he moves farther down your body. Your pants hit the floor and he returns to your lips. Your hands wander to his pants and you do the same as he did. He slowly slips his fingers down your body, starting at your neck.

As your kissing deepens, his fingers reach your clit. He teases you, changing the pressure at certain points until he finds your perfect pressure. Your hands grasp his broad shoulders, your nails pressing into his skin as you moan in his mouth. His fingers soaked with your dripping juices. Your body begging for his cock.

He can feel you trembling with pleasure. He removes his fingers from your clit and picks you up, still pressing you against the wall.

He looks at you with a smirk as he teases your entrance. You moan out in pleasure. The feel of you excites him even more. He enters you, his member pushing inside you. He gets deeper with every moan that escapes your mouth. You feel his member throbbing inside you with every pump.

Your sweaty bodies pressed against each other, sliding as your back continuously thumps against the wall. His tongue explores your mouth as both of your juices soak your thighs. He gets faster and faster growling in pleasure as your walls contract taking him deeper and deeper.

You both mewl in pleasure as he finishes inside you. "Come on baby, let me hear you." He grunts as you moan his name. Heavy breathing echoed throughout the room as you both attempt to catch your breathe.

He slowly pulls out, making you both grunt. Overstimulation contracting your walls again as you attempt to stay attached. Putting you down, he kisses your lips.

Slightly smirking at your fragile state, he says, "Because it's soundproof, Y/N".