humble flirt+nightmare

I dreamed of rainydashy and the others going on a trip to save Shrek but suddenly on the trip they faced one of the animatronics I saw before. It was moon drop. I knew his counterpart Sundrop but never saw him since there permanently powered off as moon currently. The 6 fought moon but lost they screamed about friendship but as they say Fri(end)ship they died on a boat. I cried and woke up. I glanced at my hello kitty clock I decided to get my clothes ready and then sleep if I could I pulled of my sheets, grabbed my uniform and walked to my laundry room. The pink polka dots on a white background covered the walls. I threw my uniform into my washer covered with stickers from multiple cartoons I watch. I then walked to my room but stopped when I heard a banging on the door. But oddly it was from my car cave. I realized it was from the body in my van. I rushed to the door it was banging on, opened it, then before I punched it into submission I realized it was an animatronic. I looked at it I realized it was toy Bonnie the animatronic I had a crush on in my late teens. 😳"W-w-wanna come lay with me?😏" I asked. they replied "Ofc baby boy 😏😏" they came with me to my room but I said "You have to lay on the floor your dripping with ink" "only for you 😏" they replied "no" I said "😉" they said. I demanded they lay on the floor bc I'm an alpha male and I have to demand things. They complied and laid there there robotic eyes closing. I powered them off just in case till I could fix them( I don't want them in pain 😖😖😖😣😣😣) and finally laid down. I glanced at my clock it said 10:30 I don't work till 12:00 so I mumbled "kachow" and went to sleep.