The beginning (i think..??????)

Seven thousand six hundred forty six years ago was the day Jojo Mcdodd, the most handsome horny weasel met Tyler.
(this ff is in the perspective of jojo mcdodd👍)

I was on my way to work at the build a bear workshop in the mall when I had met Tyler. I was running late since my car had broken down, and I'm too much of a chad to fix my car myself, so I had to go on ebay and buy a $30 mechanic-- free of shipping. The guy took about 20 minutes to examine my car just to tell me nothing had even happened to it. Could you believe it? Such a hypocrite, wasting MY time?! I was furious. So I got in my car and drove full speed at him. The little thud the car made was satisfying, I felt like I had grown a new addiction. When I looked at the time I had realized it was 8:56AM, and I hadn't even had my morning coffee. I drove as fast as I could to the nearest Starbucks, but their coffee machine was broken. So I had to order water with whipped cream. My day was already a mess, but once I arrived at work my entire week-- no, my entire LIFE was perfected. I ran out of my car chugging my water with whipped cream, once I finished i threw it to the ground. I hate turtles anyways. I swung open the doors of the build a bear workshop and everyone stared at me as I was panting. Perhaps it was the fact I pushed the doors with such a great force that one of them had broken into shards. I dashed to the employees only section and put on my apron. Then my day had officially started. After helping what felt like every single kid to exist make a stupid bear, the most beautiful person I had ever seen gracefully stepped over the broken shards. They had a home depot uniform on, that complimented their eyes. I floated over to them, completely ignoring the little boy that was tugging onto my shirt crying because he can't find his mother.

"Welcome to build a bear, I'm Jojo. How can I help you today, sir? If you need any repairing after your graceful fall from heaven, we have stuffing in the back." I gave a charming wink and a smirk.

He stared at me. Apparently my flirting hadn't worked. How could this be? Everyone loved me. My face was all over the newspaper, with the headline of "Most Attractive Man in New York"

"I'm here to fix this." He said. Looking down at the glass shards covering the floor. His nametag glistened in the light of the build a bear workshop. Just kidding, we have no lights. Our manager is traveling in Greece with their family and hasn't paid the electricity bill for five years. I squinted my eyes to read their tag in the dark light. If their hair hadn't been covering the sunlight, maybe it would've been easier.

"Tyler, is it?" I said. My voice charming than ever. I could practically hear his heart racing at the sound of it.

"Yeah. Now could you step aside so I can do my job?" My mind went blank. No. He couldn't just..brush me off like that. I leaned in closely to him and grabbed his hands. They were soft and warm, softer than the bears we have for sale. Our eyes met. Looking at him felt like a dream.. the sun shining behind him as if he were an angel, descending from the heavens above. His eyes would've been glistening if we had electricity, so I had to imagine that bit. But they shined like the stars in the sky. "Go out with me." I demanded him. Surely this would work, as I had given him no other option. "Go out with me now. I'll treat you to dinner." I could hear his breathing slowly accelerate. I released one of my hands and slid it into my pocket, to double check if I had my inhaler on me. "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I dont even know your name..." Tyler said softly. By the time he had finished stuttering it had been another day, but I stayed there listening as a loyal man would. "My name is Jojo. Jojo Mcdodd." I said proudly. "Well Jojo, I'll see you tonight then.." He winked and walked away, completely forgetting why he was here in the first place. I wanted to fall to the ground but I remembered there was glass everywhere. I threw my apron off and jumped in the air in excitement. "I did it! I've found love! True love!" Everyone in the store clapped and Chris Rock presented me an Oscar for 2022's Best Relationship Award. I ran out the store breaking the other door with my award in hand and drove home. Immediately I hopped into the shower, got dressed, did my hair, and popped a mint in my mouth. Because there's only one resturant in town, I knew exactly where to go. And so I was on my way, to meet the love of my life.