Chapter 2

"Do you have a laptop?"
After about 5 minutes Bruce followed by the rest of the team came back down stairs. Bruce handed me the laptop and went back to yelling at Jarvis to let him in. Only about 10 minutes later I had hacked into the Stark industrys and found a file about Jarvis. I stood up and pushed through towards the door, "Jarvis override code 4,6,2,3." The doors swung open. Everyone pushed past me to see if the man was dead. He wasn't thank god. Bruce and Clint picked the man up and ran out of the lab with everyone following him. As we got upstairs I saw that Wanda and Pietro were still siting on the couch. "I'll stay here with these two!" I yelled after the Avengers. No one acknowledged that I had said anything.

The group left the building and so I turned to the twins. "You guys want to clean up the lab?" I questioned. Wanda spoke, "Yeah and then we can make dinner for the team its meant to be Tony's turn but..." The three of us set to work cleaning alcohol and blood off the ground and picking up large chunks of glass. It took about 3 hours untill we finished but when we finally did we washed out hands and got started on dinner. "What do we make?" I asked the pair. Wanda and Pietro exchanged a look then said in sinc, "fried chicken and potato bake!"

Time skip to after dinner is made.

Tony pov

After 5 hours in the hospital they allowed me to go home. We walked through the door to be greeted by the delicious smell of fried chicken and potato bake. "Dude did you order somethin?" Clint asked I assumed to be me.  "No DUDE I didn't order somethin." I answered Clint with a roll of my eyes. We walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Wanda, Pietro and a girl with h/l h/c hair and beautiful E/C eyes. "Hi I'm y/n, we made dinner." She said with a small smile and a shrug of her shoulders. The team sat around the table as Wanda set plates of delicious (😋) looking food in front of everyone. "This looks amazing thanks sis." Clint said to the girl from before.

Italics = y/n speaking/actions
Bold =Tony speaking/actions
Underline= Clint speaking/actions
Underline/italics = Nat
Bold/ underline = THOR
"So your Barton's sister?"
"that's me, y/n, y/n Barton."
"Im Tony, Tony Stark." *Offers hand for y/n to shake*
*Shakes tonys hand*
"Sorry about the whole lab thing just going through somethin, probably didn't handle it the best." 
"No it's ok honestly if you ever need to talk I would gladly listen."
"Thanks so much for everything."
"So Tones where is my sister's room?"
"Shit, ok so I was meant to sort one out for her but ended up trying to drink myself to death soooo...."
"You mean she doesn't have a room"
"Yes but she can use mine."
"Tony you are not fucking my sister!"
"Thats not what I meant Legolas I have....stuff to do so I won't need to be in there."
"Oh you...you don't have to do that for me."
"No it's fine I'm not going to sleep anyway, I'll show you your room for the night, after dinner."
"Guys wanna watch a movie after dinner?"
"YES! WE SHOULD WATCH THE ONE WITH THE GREEN JUMPY THING AND THE GIRL WHO CAN COOK!"
"You mean princess and the frog?"
"YES THE FROG PRINCESS!!"
*Just nods head*
"Well this'll be interesting."

End of discussion

(Sorry that might be a little confusing)

After dinner and the movie 🎥🍿

"So...uh want me to show you to your room?" I asked y/n after the movie had finished. "Yeah I would love that thanks." We stood up and walked towards the elevator. "What floor sir?" Jarvis asked as we got into the elevator. "My floor please J." "Yes sir."

Y/n pov
"Tony this is beautiful." I said shocked at how big his room was. "Thanks but this isnt my room, this is the hallway." Tony replied with a small chuckle. I felt my checks go red. We walked into Tony's real room. Tony gave me some spare clothes for me to sleep in. "Night y/n sleep well." Tony said and left the room. Soon after I was fast asleep.

It was a bright and cheery day. 4 year old Clint and 3 year old y/n were playing in the creek at the back of thier childhood house. All of a sudden a huge gust of wind blew the kids into the creek. Clint managed to swim his way out just but y/n wasn't as good of a swimmer as Clint so she was drowning. Y/n head bopped up to the surface allowing her to take a deep breath before she was plunged back underwater. Y/n  was on the brink of death when the water slowed down and parted. Letting her climb out.

Tony pov (so sorry for the pov changes)

"Sir it would seem that y/n is having a nightmare." I heard Jarvis say after he had paused my music. I ran out of the room and to the stairs knowing that I can run up the stairs faster than the elevator can get to my floor. (Somehow he be da flash) I burst into the room to see y/n thrashing and sweating. I cautiously walked over to her. "Hey J should I wake her?" I whispered. Before Jarvis could answer y/n sat up. "Tony w...what are...are y....you.... doing, here?" She breathlessly whispered. 

You know what I'ma leave it here byeeeee