TWENTY-FIVE

◌ ⋅ • ☽ 𖥸 ☾• ⋅ ◌

Before we could get dressed to go downstairs, Alice called Taehyung and said for us to stay upstairs for an hour or two to make it seem like we were enjoying our time together.

So, listening to Alice, we both stayed upstairs and ordered room service to have a quick, small meal before heading downstairs.

Since the first half of the day was rushed from the moment we woke up, we didn't get to eat anything throughout the day, so we were starved.

I assumed some of the guests, especially the ones who caked on their makeup, were probably just as hungry.

The time we were up in the room gave everyone else time to get something in their stomachs and relax a tad before heading to the after-party. Alice made sure to send out text messages to let everyone know that the after-party will start around 5:30 this evening.

However, in the meantime, we made sure to relax and take a moment for ourselves.

A part of me was becoming a little excited for the honeymoon trip, obviously to get a break from everyone from being stuck at this resort for the past couple of days. I still have no idea where Taehyung's taking me for the honeymoon, but I know it has to be somewhere nice.

Eventually, once the second hour is nearly up, Taehyung and I begin getting ready.

While I'm fixing my hair and removing parts of my outfit, I have to stick my head out of the bathroom door and call for Taehyung's help.

"Could you come here for a second?" I call out loud.

"Yeah, hold on," he replies, walking out of the walk-in closet without wearing a shirt. It's different seeing him this way, maybe it's because I'm a little too self-aware of our predicament. "You needed me?" He says while stopping just a couple of feet away from me at the door.

I move my head back into the bathroom and open the door all the way. "I need you to unzip my dress," it's embarrassing to ask such a favor from him, but I can't do it alone, especially with my palms cut up as they are.

He just smirks as if the devil replaced him momentarily.

"Is this a seduction attempt, Mrs. Kim?" Already the situation is spiraling out of my grasp. My head twists from side to side in an urgent matter, letting him know it's nothing like that.

"No way," I comment, though I do so quietly and not at all in my usual tone. He seems to pick up on that part but says nothing of it.

His fingers glide up the back portion of my dress until his index finger takes hold of the dress zipper and begins slowly zipping down the fabric I'm wrapped up in.

I feel the cool air hit my skin, and I swear it feels as if he's blowing directly on my spine the lower he unzips the dress. But when the zipper gets stuck in the middle, his fingers of his free hand press against my skin, causing waves of chills to rush down my spine and take root in my toes.

His actions stop altogether, and I curse myself for acting like such a schoolgirl. There's no reason to be acting this way, especially to him when I know what he's done, and I'm very capable of knowing what he can do, too.