1 {Cockroach 🪳}

Characters

~ Kim Dokja ~ - KDJ / kdj
~ Yoo Joonghyuk ~ - YJH / yjh

🛫🏙️🏙️🏙️🏙️🛬

A  year ago Kim Dokja married  Yoo Joonghyuk but their relationship was nowhere near a lovely one. KDJ stayed at home or went out doing his own work and YJH was always busy with Sunfish Entertainment. He was the ceo of this big  entertainment company and KDJ was a famous fashion designer. Both of each them never gave each other some time got a day off from work (of course by coincidence). What if  a little disaster comes to them .What  will be their reaction.

Author's POV*

KDJ is currently cooking a few dishes for lunch as his cold husband is in the living room doing some important stuff. After a while he serves the meal and calls yjh to eat.

KDJ   POV*

"Joonghyuk-ah come have lunch or it'll get cold"  I said as i went to the kitchen to get some salt . That is when I saw my biggest 😨 a  cockroach 🪳. I quickly jumped up the counter.

I screamed on the top of my lungs " JOONGHYUK! COME HERE!" I got no response so i squealed again " Yoo Joonghyuk you better get here quick , you damn bastard " within a few seconds he came running worried something had happened to me." The heck happened" he said in a angry tone looking at me with flesh peiscing. I simply pointed at the damn six leged monster as YJH swiftly turned his head at the direction I pointed towards. It was an unexpected thing as I saw the man who  almost everyone feared in Seoul had a terrified expression and stopped moving befour screaming in a more hing voice than me " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kim Dokja u rat take this thing away from me " as he jumped on the kitchen counter with me.

I was amazed by the sudden behaviour of his and stared at him blankly. That was till it started moving towards us , i screached louder than before "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh joonghyuk u damn jerk come down and save me from this! " I tried to pull him down but instead he dragged me back up instead (damn protagonist even in a fanfic he is like this) due to my thin figure. "It would be better if you are on the counter with me than to go down and shout like a highschool girl who just saw her crush kissing someone " he yelled ( why did I mention this again and I'm not targetting someone ok)."I'M SHOUTING , no u are the one screaming instead.U really are an idiot."

"AN IDIOT WELL EXCUSE YOU , YOU ARE THE ONLY IDIOT HERE" he exclaimed"well stop being annoying and save your me before it swallows your husband u jerk." I spoke " U freaking scaredy cat " he said "as if you are any braver than me and why the fuck are we screaming " i replied feeling stupid."You know what? I have no damn idea! " He added"Let's stop screaming first my throat hurts " i said as he agreed.

  Few moments later

"Ahh Kim dokja, the Cockroach!" he shouted . Without even looking i screamed and hugged him tightly still on the kitchen counter." I said look the Cockroach is gone you idiot " YJH said as i pulled myself away  glaring at him for the stupid prank he just played. I angrily flicked his forehead "owww why would you even do that"he added massaging his forehead.

"U look so cold, cool and manly (kirishima be like - that's my line) but your scared of a cockroach, tsk tsk tsk." I said in a mocking tone and started laughing.
"What does that mean can't cold people have fears" he said looking like a cute puppy while I was still laughing (like a maniac) .

" Now for rest of my life  I'll remember this and remind you ' remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter 'hahahahaaa " 🤣🤣i laughed more as he gave me a grumpy cute look.

5 years later

In the kitchen

"remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter"
KDJ laughed.🤣🤣

•10 years later •

In the kitchen

"remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter"
KDJ laughed.🤣🤣

•15 years later•

In the kitchen

"remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter"
KDJ laughed.🤣🤣

•25 years later•

In the kitchen

"remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter"
KDJ laughed.🤣🤣

•30 years later•

🪦🪦🪦In the cemetery 🪦🪦🪦

*Their spirits talking *

"remember you saw a cockroach and jumped on the kitchen counter"
KDJ laughed 🤣🤣.YJH sighed "how  did I even fell for you ".

The End~

Word count - 789