4

"Hong Jisoo?"

"Yes, that's me Jun"

Jun couldn't believe his eyes. "How did you—"

"I am a wizard Junhui, have you forgotten already?"

13-year-old Jun sighed as he sat on the gazebo in their garden, his crown shining underneath the sunlight.

"Hello"

Jun abruptly turn around to see a boy around his age (or so he thought) wearing a dark blue cloak and smoke surrounding him.

"H-Hello" Jun greeted back, a little startled by the sudden presence.

The boy smiled. "I'm Hong Jisoo, 14 years old, and I'm a wizard" He reached his hand out. "It's a pleasure meeting you, Your Highness"

Jun smiled, taking his hand and shaking it. "Please, call me Jun"

"Jun it is then. From now on, you'll call me hyung as well, alright?"

"Will do.....hyung"

Jisoo smiled, just as the two boys heard a call from the castle.

"JISOO-AH! WHERE ARE YOU??"

"Oh, that's Appa" Jisoo said. "I really must go, shall we meet another time?"

Jun nodded.

Jisoo smiled again. "See you till then, Jun" He waved, running off to his father.

Jun never imagined his wizard friend in other clothings besides his dark blue cloak that he grew up with.

"You look......awesome Hyung" Jun muttered.

Jisoo smirked, putting his hands inside his pockets. "Please" He snorted. "This is nothing"

Just then Soonyoung and Chan appeared, relief in their faces.

"Hello Jisoo hyung"

"Oh?" Jisoo's face morphed in surprise. "Chan? Soonyoung? Haven't see you two in awhile"

"You know each other?" Jun looked at his roommates and back at Jisoo.

"Uhhh yeah, we met at the audition at Pledis, right Jisoo-ssi?" Soonyoung stared at Jisoo.

'Just play along'

'Didn't know you could still telepathic communicate Soonyoung'

'JUST PLAY ALONG JISOO HYUNG!'

'Okay okay, geez'

"Mhm" Jisoo replied, giving Soonyoung a face that said “you better explain it later”.

"But.......why are you here anyways?" Jun then asked.

"Oh, about that" Jisoo awkwardly smiled, stepping aside to reveal the person Jun tried to run away from hyung.

"Kim Junhui" Heechul crossed his arms.

"H-Heechul hyung" Jun widen his eyes with 1. Disbelief of how Heechul looked in modern clothes, 2. Shock that Heechul is in front of him.

"Changing your surname to Wen, absolutely unbelievable! Did you really think I couldn't find out?" Heechul glared at his brother.

"H-How did you f-find me?"

Heechul sighed. "Jun, you've been living with the knights, it only took me years before I found these boys' traces"

"Knights?" Jun looked at his two roommates that showed an expression of guilt.

He widened his eyes as memories of these two knights came back.

10-year-old Jun was at the study room, when the door opened to see two younger boys.

"H-Hi"

"Hello, what are you doing here?" Jun asked.

"W-We're the k-knights' sons" The younger boy said.

The older boy smiled as he approached Jun, giving him a bow. "I'm Kwon Soonyoung, and this is Lee Chan"

"Oh, you're the two general knights' sons" Jun said. "I'm afraid I can't accompany you now. I'm busy studying"

"It's okay!" Chan said, sitting beside the prince. "I'd like to study"

"Me too" Soonyoung smiled, sliding over to the other side.

"Okay then" Jun shrugged, continue to read out the textbook to his new friends.

"Y-You"

"We're so sorry Jun hyung" Chan said with a frown. "I panicked the day you moved in"

"Y-You knew he was coming?" Jun asked in disbelief, pointing at his older brother.

"Y-Yeah. But it's not like that!" Soonyoung said.

"From what I see it is" Jun said coldly, eyes glaring at the two as he stomped into his room, locking the door.

Heechul sighed. "A week. This is gonna take a week"

Jisoo, Soonyoung and Chan looked at each other.

☁️

"Liars. Betrayers. AGHH!!!" Jun kicked his bed in anger, not even complaining about the pain afterwards.

His fists was so white from the force he held, bottling up his anger caused by his two roommates.

"No wonder they seem familiar. I bet they used that Memory Wiping dust thingy" He groaned, rolling around in his bed, his anger dying down.

"But....Aish! I hate Heechul hyung" He whined, kicking his feet on nothing.

"I'm not ready yet....." He mumbled.

☁️

Soonyoung and Jisoo were at the kitchen while the King explored his wonderful discover of the television with the help of Chan.

"He's bringing him back home?" Soonyoung asked.

Jisoo nodded.

Soonyoung sighed. "How did he find you anyways?"

"I worked at a small photo studio" Jisoo said.

"Wait, you left Asul Ulap?"

"I was secretly trying to find you guys" Jisoo admitted. "And when I did, it was the same time His Royal Highness found me as well" He said.

"What are we gonna dow now?"

"We wait for the King's decision"