11- h-why are yall still here?!

So, this book's been basically discontinued. I don't know.  I might update it in the future. Probably not, for my sanity's sake.

I started this in 2018. literally four years ago. I was in middle school. 

Now, I'm a junior in high school, about to enter my senior year. No, I'm not kidding. I'm old. 

I've had five relationships since I published the first chapter. They all ended in flames-or something along those lines. 

I realized I was trans. Not a fangirl anymore, folks, I'm a fanboy. Or fanman, but that's just weird.

I was a super big pjo fan, and now I haven't read the newest series (Trials of Apollo) (I read the first two, I couldn't bear to see Jason die </3)

I've grown a lot since the beginning of this book. Sort of. I mean, I still am procrastinating writing my English essay due today thirty minutes ago. (Sorry Dr. Z). 

Anyways. So this fic was written primarily before 2020. The last update was in 2021.

So you can imagine my surprise when I get emails about comments. 

It's kind of bittersweet to see so many young fans online, because on one hand "Hey, the fandom will stay strong!" and all that jazz, but a lot of you are incredibly feral and I'm afraid. Not in the good way either.

Which is fine.

I was the same.

I'm not sure why I'm giving you all one last update. I guess I'm already old enough to be nostalgic. 

Well, kids. 

Buckle your seatbelts. Think before you comment, because someday someone will reply to it and you will be faced with the absolutely feral person you were.

And take showers. If you're insulted I would say that, then it's probably a sign you aren't doing it enough. No offense.

Anyways, this is me signing off for the last time (hopefully? We'll see what the hell college brings guys,)

Sincerely, 

Jack