🌸 2 🌸

Now everyone is in the living room where our dear doctors- Baekhyun and Jimin are checking on Namjoon's right hand.

Baekhyun slowly raises Joon's right hand.

Baekhyun-Good... very good the recovery is very fast as expected Mr. Jeon. It's indeed a good news.

Joon-Thank you doctor.

Mr. Jeon-Thankyou, Doctor Baekhyun. Since we have came in contact with you the recovery of Joon's hand is indeed fast.

Baekhyun-(Smiles) It's nothing like that Mr. Jeon actually nowadays the technology is so advanced that most of the disease can be cured from its root whether the injury is from childhood or not.

Jimin- Technology will come in use only then only doctor when Hyung will take his medications on time( glares cutely). But he is always busy in work. All the credit goes to our kai hyung who makes him take his medications forcefully.

Kai-Of course, his medicine's bottle always remains in my pocket doctor! Whether he is in meeting, office, shouting or working I always reach their to feed him meds.

Jimin- (Smiles) Thankyou hyung~~

Joon- I don't know about my hand dr. but I am sure that with you we will soon get a little strict but cute doctor.

Jimin shyly looks down.

Mr. Park- Oh no no don't flatter him that much son otherwise Mr. will fly in the sky. (Comes while eating ice-cream with Jk)

Jimin goes to him snatches the ice-cream bowl from him and gave to Kook.

Mr. Park- Hey! Hey! My ice-cream~~

Jimin glares at him - No sweets appa.

Mr. Park-See! (Everyone chuckles at the duo) I don't understand what so addicting in your profession Mr. Baekhyun. I have so many restaurants in the name of my son where he can eat himself, party with his friends but no! He has to torture me with all his diet lists. (Fake crying)

JK-Don't mind him Dr. uncle, whenever Park uncle is hungry he speaks like this.

Mr. Park- Oh! darling if you also have to eat cucumbers and carrots every time then you will also say the same thing.

Baekhyun-Aww~~ I pity you Mr. Park. But I can't do anything when your own doctor has prescribed it ☺

Mr. Park-Whatever, it is but tonight in the party I will eat to my heart's content. On top of that, Yoongi is coming back too.

On hearing Yoongi's name Jimin's face had a red tint of shyness. And JK tease him more.

Baekhyun- Oh great! So let's meet tonight in the party. Bye everyone~

Everyone bid him a goodbye. Jimin was going to when..

JK- Dr. Jimin! Dr. Jimin! May I have word please. (acting)

Jimin nodded shyly.

Where JK pulled him toward the couch and made him sit on the it, between Mrs. Jeon and YN. Hobi was sitting on the floor with the kids and Joon sat on the opposite couch with kai facing them.

JK took a frame of Yoongi's pic and came back.

JK- Ahem! Ahem! So, as we know that today my dearest brother, Yoongi hyung is coming back. Will you like to share your feelings about it Mr. Park.

Jimin blushed madly and looked down biting his lips to stop the smile forming from the happiness of the arrival of his 😍 ~~~

Mrs. Jeon hit JK on his shoulder- Why are you teasing my Jiminie .