𝟎𝟑. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝘋𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘠 𝘑𝘈𝘊𝘖𝘉𝘚

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎: HollywooD_NewsiE

[ 📰 ]

- 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭,

Winona walks, with her parents, into the small restaurant known as Tibby's. They all are led to a table, sat across from that of another small family; the parents, an older girl, a boy who looks to be near her age, and a younger boy.

Winona silently looks around, then her brown eyes fall onto a pair of blue eyes. She's met with the boy near her age, who gives her a small nod before turning back to his family. She mirrors his action, the small hint of a smile playing against her lips.

"Sarah, how are you and Jack doing?" the boy asks, and Winona glances over again. "We're good! We have a date to Medda's tonight," the girl, Sarah, responds. "That's nice!" the boy responds, his eyes meeting her chocolate ones once again.

Winona quickly looks away, her heart racing at a mile a minute. Sarah catches notice of this, and a sly smile appears on her face. "What about you, Davey? Got your.. eyes on anyone?" Sarah asks. Davey quickly snaps out of his gaze and he looks at Sarah, his face flushed.

She looks back at him once more, his blue eyes sparkling as they look into her brown ones yet again. Her eyes wander across his facial features, especially his freckles. He takes notice of this, and he gives her a small, sweet smile, which she returns without hesitation.

Some time later, both families are preparing to leave. Davey looks at Winona once again, before deciding to approach her. "Um, hi," he says. Winona's gaze snaps to him, and a small smile forms on her face. "Hi!" she responds.

"I'm Davey, Davey Jacobs," Davey says, rubbing his forearm with his hand. "Winona Parker," she replies, her soft eyes looking into his. "Would you wanna become friends, and maybe hang out sometime?" Winona's eyes light up, "Of course!" she says; and there goes the start of a beautiful friendship.

𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧? -
𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘴