The first day.

Tori's pov:
Hello! My name is tori vega. I am proud to present something to everyone, something really special that happened to me, on accident! I managed to get into Trina's high school, full of talented people! Including: singers, dancers, writers, directors and more!

I am indeed really exited to go to this school, it can really help me become something I have dreamt about since I were a young child. A pop-star! This school will hopefully help me accomplish my dream.
It's time to get up, I am stressed out, but full of enthusiasm at the same time, let's hope everything turns out to be well, and not be my worst nightmare,

Present time
'TORI, COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST SWEETIE!'" The voice of her mother echoed through the home, making tori groan while pulling herself up from her bed.

The sun crept in through the windows, as the birds sang a exquisite melody.The half-Latina yawned as she dragged herself downstairs. There stood her mother, placing the food into the table. The smell was just.. beautiful. Tori smiled as she walked to the table, looking at the food with greedy, hungry eyes.
There were pancake's with sweet honey poured all over it, with 2 strawberries placed on top. Tori quickly devoured the food. Her sister, Trina started at her, in a judgemental way.

"Pig." The oldest vega coughed, teasing her un-happy sister.
"I'm not a pig, I just were hungry this morning." Tori started at Trina.
"Okay okay, I'm only joking that baby sis!" Trina looked away and giggled."Now, go get ready. Or I'm leaving without you!"

Tori rolled her eyes and she jogged up the stairs.
She decided to wear a plain white t-shirt, some skinny blue jeans and a blue jacket. She placed on some white converse and picked her grey bag up from the ground. She made sure she had everything she needed the night before, as she were stressing.

The youngest vega and Trina arrived at school. Tori looked in amazement and she eagerly wanted to look around.

"Hold up baby sis, wait for me!" Trina shouted as Tori rushed out of the car. She immediately recognised someone from afar,
Andre!

"Hey Andre!" Tori walked over to the man, who instantly had a massive smile on his face after he heard her voice.
"Hey Tori!" Andre walked to the young women and hugged her, and she hugged him back.
"Want a tour, this place can be very confusing sometimes."Andre asked softly.
"Well, duh!"Tori exclaimed, leaving andre have a little chuckle and then follow the over excited Latina.

Half an hour later, andre and Tori were in the class. The not so main people were too.

Tori were walking to her seat when a handsome, and quiet adorable boy came in. Tori weren't watching where she were going and came to a massive stop and she bumped into someone, her coffee spilling all over his shirt.

"Omg! I am so so so sorry!" Tori looked in shock, using her arm to try wipe the coffee away, which only made it worse.

"Don't stress it!" The boy looked in curious out, not recognising the youngest vega."Who are you, are you new?"He said in a soft voice.
"Oh! My name is Tori vega, what about you?"
"The name is beck, beck Oliver." He smiled at the women, but suddenly the atmosphere changed dramatically.

A beautiful women barges into the room, iniquitous blue icy eyes scanning the room, and suddenly looking straight ahead, at the new girl and her boyfriend, beck.
"Who are you, and why are you touching MY boyfriend,"The raven haird girl spit.
"Im so sorry miss! I accidently spilled my coffee on him and were-" Tori were cut short as the sinister women walked up to her.
"Well, what where you're going next time." The women snapped, leaving tori a little upset.

Tori's POV:
What did I do so wrong to anger this women? I mean, obviously I were touching her lover, but not in a weird way!

I feel bad, but really it isn't all that big to worry about. However, it came to my attention that how stunning the 'nasty' girl was, I mean.. her body shape is amazing, her eyes. Omg her eyes. I know I only had a quick glance, but oh my! They were just amazing. They were the type you could just sit and stare at for countless hours.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there waiting for a teacher to arrive. But, all of a sudden a energetic, small girl came into the class. She looked, so unique. her red hair, her gleeming smile, and her colour choices.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw me, and her smile grew even wider. She is very pretty, she has a perfect little smile which could make anyone happy in the most upsetting times.

"Hello! You must be the new girl!" Said the short girl as she can walking up to me. She has light brown eyes, they were really cute.
"Yes, my name is t-"

She is suddenly stopped by a 'hobo' barging into the room, with no shoes on, and sipping coconut milk.
"Hello my fantastic little students!"
He turned his attention onto Tori, and he gave a grin.
"Oh, you must be the new girl! Introduce yourself!!"As he were saying this, he pushed her onto the stage.

"Uh.. okay." Tori sighed as she started to examine everyone."Hello! My name is Tori vega, and uh.. I hope we can all get along in some way or another!"
She smiled, and so did the bright women in the front of the class.

"So unoriginal." The raven haired girl snapped.
"Jade! Stop being so rude to the new girl!"Beck look at Jade, who gave him a threatening stare.
"Oh, so now you're defending the fresh meat, who 'accidentally' spilled her coffee on you. probably a way to touch ur body."The goth scoffed, while looking away angrily.
"Sorry hun." Beck grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes, making the goth get embarrassed, while nodding to accept his apology.

Tori's pov
It's so, uncomfortable watching these lovers flirt while I'm trying to introduce my self. I just said my name, and sat next to this boy with a puppet. I noticed he had dark brown eyes, and messy black hair.
"Hey Tori! I were wondering if we could be friends?" The curious boy asked, while Tori were staring at him.

"Ah, ofc! What's ur name?" The half-Latina smiled.
"Robbie, and the person with me is rex!" Robbie exclaimed, while showing Tori rex.

"Wassup good-looking!" Rex stared. Tori find it a little, uncomfortable to say the least. But that found Robbie little talent cool!
"Oh, and the teachers name is sikowitz, just to make you aware!" As he said that, he turned his head at the enthusiastic teacher.

The day went on perfectly, better then you'd expected on your first day.
I sit on a table with Andre, Robbie, cat, Jade and beck. Me and cat are actually pretty close to say I only met her today, and me and Andre are too!
Jade is the type of girl to make bitter comments, which she did. I guess she really doesn't like me after the bad first encounter she had with me. Hope everything gets better, aha!

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST TO MAKE CHAPTERS LONGER, FOR NOW! GOODBYE<3