A week after.

Tori's POV:
It's currently been a week since I came to this school. And let me tell you, I absolutely adore it. Nearly enough everyone is so loving, kind and just so helpful! They all are extremely talented too, and it's just awesome! Like I explained, everything is going well, except for one thing.

The torment of Jade west.

She really is the daughter of the devil. She is so careless and ruthless with both her actions and words. She can make a big guy physically want to breakdown. Yikes.
Okay, we didn't start good. She thought I were flirting with her boyfriend, however it were the total opposite! I were trying to scrub coffee of his shirt and being helpful. However, from her angle it looked like I were flirting. BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BE SUCH A GANK!

As much as it seems to people that I have a disliking for Jade, I don't. Even after she practically ripped my head off, I wanted to be friends with her. She seems different from everyone else, and that's what's making me push and push on trying to succeed of being her friend, even if it's half and half, hatred but respect, I'll take it.

Currently, I'm waiting for the bell to ring so I can meet my friends for lunch. I love this time of day, I can talk to them and have a laugh. The person who is most excited to see me is always, Catarina Valentine. And I'm always excited to see her too. She's so lovely, and unique. She may act dumb, but oh my, she isn't at all. Neither as innocent as you think. If only you knew.

ANYWAYS! LETS CARRY ON!

Nobody POV:
Tori walks over to the usual seating spot, and noticed Robbie and rex already there.

"Hey Robbie, and rex!" Tori beams and she sits down across from the boy. He looked at the youngest vega and gave her a big smile.

"Hey Tori!" Robbie beamed." Have you heard of the big news?"

"Huh? What big news!" She leaned closer, wanting to know all the gossip.

"The power couple, jade and beck have actually broken up, AND, cat has a little crush on someone!"The boy whispers to me.
In my opinion, I were hoping for something more juicy. But jade and beck broke up!? The power couple of HA! The obsessed fan girls will be all over the handsome fella' now.

And cat has a crush? I wonder who it could be.

"Woah woah, why did beck and jade break up?" I questioned, curious as they were all over each other thing morning, with Jade's legs chilling across his lap, and him looking into her eyes in complete lust.

"Beck got fed up with her jealousy.Yk, because the lady's are all over him."Robbie mutters. You see, this guy never gets any women, because of how he is. Sensitive and a little strange.

"Awhh, is little Robbie jealous of the handsome man getting more girls in one day then you'll ever get?" His little puppet teased.

"S..Shut up!" Robbie stuttered as he stared at the 'emotionless' puppet on his hand.

The two bickered back and forth, as I sat there not knowing what to do or say. But then all of a sudden, an angry and fed up goth sits next to me. Out of all the places she could of sat, she sat next to me, probably to tease and make me angry!!

"Hey vega, and Robbie." She muttered deeply.

Damn, she must be taking this little breakup hard. I stare at her, and may I say.. she looks ROUGH!
Her eyes looked empty. They looked as tho they were as dark as an abyss, you could stare at them for as long as you'd like, but all you'd get were darkness. No emotions, no nothing.

"What are you staring at!" She snaps. I look away, realising I were staring.

"N..nothing!" I stuttered. I looked away from her, slightly embarrassed.

The goth rolled her eyes, but something else catches my attention. Beck were storming over with a ferocious expression, his eyes were submerged in fire. 

This isn't going to be good.