Welcome to the world.

Light blinded me after darkness. Loud beeping noises and screaming was filling the air. I count see anything even though the light were all around me. Where was I? I entered the world. I was jut born and earth seems terrible. There's bright white things and weird noises and everything sucks so far. A few years later  was drinking milk from a bottle. I try to stand on the things I crawl on but my head is too big I keep falling down. Eventually I can walk and talk and I started going to a learning house called school. They teach us tuff like Color's and shapes and letters and words. I went to middle school and everyone acts so different. Everyone is either depressed or fake happy so you have to fit in with them. You don't wanna stand out in any way. Neither did I. I wished I could disappear sometimes but I went to high school. It's very different. Kids are everywhere doing stuff and saying bad things and I don't understand anything. Maybe that's a good thing tho.. school got harder and my grades had to stay up. I didn't want to be  disappointment to my parents so I studied every night. I didn't have anything better to do though. I didn't really have any friends. Sure I talk to people but I'm kinda awkward..nobody invites me to parties or stuff. Eventually the last year came. I got my drivers license and graduated to college. My parents where very proud of me but I had to move away. I had nobody, no family, no friends..nobody. I felt alone. That was until one day I went to the grocery store to buy some veggies and fruits for my little dorm because I don't even dare to talk to my dorm buddy. Her name is Amber and she's some popular girl who always uses her voice. She is Korean and has the prettiest Asian eyes. She has black hair and she's taller than me. Anyways, I was at the grocery store and I biked there. On my way back, I was on the sidewalk at a park and this guy was walking last me. He looked kinda weird but in a good way. I was staring at Im when suddenly I feel. It felt like slow motion and the guy just walked past me. My bags of fruit and veggies went everywhere but the produce stayed inside. I didn't even know how I crashed but I crashed into someone or something..it was a statue of a solider or something and it was very tall. It was at a fountain somewhere and I guess I drifted off on my bike there while looking at the man. The guy had blonde hair and brown eyes, he was short and wearing weird clothes. I looked up at the statue when another guy, around my age I think said "wonderful, isn't it?" I looked over at him and he looked at me. His green eyes starred deep into mine. His eyes were green and blue. Like a turquoise color almost. His hair was a pecan brown shade and it was longer. It was still short but it had some length. He was taller than me and as he starred at me he waited for a response, I couldn't speak. I wanted to say "yes, it is wonderful" but it came out like "I..uh..uh...I..um..you...I...I gotta run!" I ram off and hopped back on my bike. I grabbed my fruit as fast as I could and went off. Who was he? Was I in love? Why's as there a spark that lit up I side of me when I looked in his eyes.. I was asking myself all these questions when I checked the time. I left the store at 4:34 and it took me 5 minutes to bike where I was, I crashed at 4:39 ish and when I looked at the time, it was 4:40. I had only been there for one minute but it felt like eternity. I got home and made dinner still is disbelief of what happened today when I got a phone call. A stranger was calling me. I declined but they called again so I picked up and waited for them to say something. "Hello? Is this Jade?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and brought it to my iPad where I recorded the call. It was a man with a deep voice. Very deep but not too deep. I asked who he was and he said his name was Milo. I asked how he knew my name and number and he told me he saw me at the park. Was it that blonde weird guy I Saw? No..it wasn't. My heart was pounding and I felt like I was falling in a hole but wasn't going anywhere. He said he found a receipt after I left and it had the customers name and phone number along with the cashiers and stuff. He called cuz he wanted to meet up sometime or call. I honestly had no idea who it was so I decided to call them. I didn't it was the guy with turquoise eyes I told him we could meet up right away and he agreed. I had butterflies in my stomach and felt excited about it. A few days later we met up at an ice cream stand and got some ice cream and went to the beach. It was great and when I went home I felt so happy. I decided to talk to Amber. She was  pretty excited I met a boy but she isn't my friend. She just likes to know everything. Somehow a year passed and Milo, Amber and I all got really close. Now we are turning seventeen and it's time to explore the world.