i groaned as i felt someone shaking me awake.

"I'm up, I'm up!" i yawned as i turned to see Zayn smiling down at me.

"Mate we're leaving to move in 2 hours, go get ready or we'll leave without you."

i flipped him the bird as he quietly left my bedroom probably gone to wake Niall up too.

Me and my two best mates decided to move houses from Cheshire to Doncaster as we spotted such a lovely house in Doncaster.

I stretched as I slowly got out my bed and walked down the stairs to see Niall stuffing his face again with food. I shook my head fondly at him as he smiled at me.

As he turned his head i went to steal the slice of toast he was eating and ran off with it, as I was running into the living room I tripped over my feet onto the floor along with Nialls slice of toast.

"Fuck" i mumbled as I looked up to see Niall cackling at me on the floor.

"you dipshit" he laughs as he wiped away a few tears

i walked back into the kitchen and made myself two slices of toast with a cuppa tea.

"H you really need to start getting ready or i will leave with you"

I nodded at him and went upstairs to put my black skinny jeans on along side a white tank top as it was a pretty hot day today and we had to travel a few hours to get to Doncaster.

I looked around my empty room as I smiled thinking of all the memories this house held. For example, half of my wall at the bottom was ripped because i walked in on Zayn spray painting a dick onto my wall so I shoved him which ended in him banging into my drawers and ripping the wallpaper off.

I looked around the room once more before I walked down the stairs to see Niall and Zayn waiting for me.

"Ready to go H?" Zayn asked

"Yeh, but honestly I'm gonna miss this place, it holds a lot of memories" i quietly say

"Oh yeah like the first time you caught me having sex, must be one of your favourite memories of me." Niall laughed

"no Jesus no im actually scarred for like because of you, this is the reason im gay niall. Seeing you go at it with a girl" i said disgusted

"Come on guys, we gotta leave."

We all looked around the house one last time before we shut the door and gor into Zayns car ready for the 2 hour trip ahead of us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okkkk that was the first chapter. Sorry if the English is bad English isn't my first language!! But tell me what you guys think!