7- real life, gc

" 3.2.1! heart stopper!!!" we all raised our hands from the circle, cheering. we had just finished the last scene for episode 8.

i went around hugging everyone, i head into the school building seeing kit curled up on the lounge chairs in the office area. i frown seeing his red face.

"feeling any better? i'm just gonna go get changed and i'll be back then we can head home ok?" he nods, readjusting the pillow he had brought.

i leave a light kiss on his temple, rushing off the my dressing room, changing back into kits nirvana hoodie and my black leggings, sports bra under the hoodie of course.

i grab my phone and bag, heading back to the lounge, i motion for kit to get up. he groans rubbing his face. "cmon sunshine"

i wrap my arm around his shoulder letting him lean into my neck as we walk to the car. luckily i'd gotten my license after turning 18.

kit hands me his keys as he shuffles into the passenger seat. i start the car waving goodbye to william as i see him getting his car with rhea.

i glance a kit, "is it okay if i stop at the co op? or even tescos?" he nods curling into a ball even more.

it's silent for most of the ride, i pull into the car park, grabbing my purse and lanyard from the little storage bit in between the passenger and drivers seat.

i rub kits head as i see he's fallen asleep, climbing out quietly shutting the door. i grab a basket before wondering off to the medicine section.

i grab some medicine, a hot water bottle with a penguin cover, lemon water, hot chocolate mix and some other things for myself.

i check out thanking the lady as i grab my bag making my way back to the car, i hop in putting the bag behind the passenger seat.

starting the car and heading back to the flat building, as i pull in turning the car off i whisper "kit, we're home"

he groans rubbing his eyes, he sits up "great" i realise his throat must be betting croaky.

we both climb out, grabbing my bag and the shopping bag as i lock the car, both heading up the stairs to the second floor. "go lie down, i'll bring some medicine in a bit"

he nods, disappearing into my bedroom, i put the shopping away. heating up and pouring lemon water into a cup, along with some medicine and a cough sweet.

i creek open the door seeing kit jumbled in the sheets and blankets, as i place the medicine and cup on the nightstand he groans shoving the sheets away with his feet, rolling onto his stomach.

i laugh quietly, climbing in next to him, "medicine and some lemon water is on the nightstand, get some rest"

he smiles, his eyes still closed as he shuffles down and lays his head on my chest, his arms around my waist.

he moves his head, slightly nudging my breast "kit don't u dare" he laughs "boobies"

i giggle, giving his head a massage as he drifts off to sleep.

it's the next day and kits finally well again. this morning the group chats been blowing up with atleast 30 texts.

jojojojo🎀- joey
kitkat<3- kit
bestfwe🤍- kizzy
yassss-man😍-Yasmin
b*n H*pe🤠- Sebastian
Coraline😍-Corinna
Willayum😊- William
Banana🥹- Hannah

B*n H*pe Hate Club🏳️‍🌈

Yassss-man😍- guys should we go bowling? since we're free from filming now xx

Willayum😊-omg yes, so i can win of course

B*n H*ope🤠- sounds great, when we meeting up?

BestFwe🤍- well it's 1:30 right now, how about 2:30? is that enough time?

Banana🥹- me and kit will come!!

BestFwe🤍- finally! i feel like i never see you:(

Banana🥹- aww Kiz:( see you soon ml 😚😚

Kitkat<3- sorry for wanting to spend time with my girlfriend 😠

B*n H*pe🤠- cormac and rhea said theyre coming bowling with us!!

Banana🥹- oh

yassss-man😍- she won't say anything when we're around, just ignore her if she does x

i put my phone on charge seeing it's at 20% before getting up heading to my tiny closet, i pick out a long grey sleeved top, grey sweatpants and my jordan's to match^^^

i go into the bathroom, changing and applying some mascara and curling my eye lashes, i smile at my reflection heading back to my room.

i knock "kit are you getting dressed?" "yeah it's fine though, u can come in" i walk in, heading to my dresser and getting my curling iron out, plugging it in, placing it on the heating mat.

i put on some ankle socks, tying my jordan's as i wait, the curling iron beeps, i sat in front of the mirror, curling the ends of my hair.

i smirk seeing kit staring, "yknow it's rude to stare" he flints hearing my voice suddenly, "i wasn't staring i ugh zoned out?" i laugh, shaking my head as i unplug the iron.

kit grabs ties his shoes, handing me my keys as i grab my phone, seeing it's just after 2.

we head downstairs to my car, hearing the radio switch on. "-Officially, Heartstopper the show will be available to stream on netflix by 13th april, midnight"

i smile hearing colours of you start playing, soon i turn into the bowling car park seeing almost everyone there.

we climb out, locking the car. i run over to kizzy attacking her in a huge hug "bestieeeee" we both yell, attached to each other like it was the end of the world.

i pull away, going to hug everyone else discluding rhea. i get to cormac, crossing my arms as he mimics me. i laugh bringing him into a hug, him lifting me off the ground slightly.

"cormac, my guy!" we pull away doing our little hand shake. he laughs shaking his head "alright hannah banana"

i groan at the nickname, i turn seeing yasmin making her way to us, "you guys, an hour was not enough!"

we laugh, heading into the bowling place, this one was where we filmed for charlie's birthday. joe goes to the front desk, getting us 2 alleys since there was atleast 10 of us.

we decide to split into 2 teams, the group with the least points has to split dinner whereas the winners get free dinner.

Team 1 is Me, kit, kizzy, cormac and Sebastian. team 2 is yasmin, william, joe, corrina and rhea.

joe comes over saying we have lane 11 and 12, the last ones. we all head over. team 1 taking lane 12.

after 4 rounds my team wins, we all cheer as the other team pout, congratulating us.

Apologies i thought i finished this chapter like 2 days ago but i didn't- ❤️❤️