Chapter 1: Prologue

(Authors note, okay so I'm gonna try to do this but my writing I think is really bad so try not to be harsh. I just wanted to do a fairy tail fanfic story. Ok try to enjoy)

April 21st, 10:00 at night......

The bushes softly brushed against my legs as I crept through the night.The only sounds made were from the night creatures and the wind. I wore my dark black loose clothes and my red hair in a ponytail. The stars reflected off my green eyes, filled with excitement.

My only companion was the moon above, its light creating a milky covered scene. I breathed softly as I neared my destination. Okay, Chelsea, you only got one chance and now is the time. They need to go. I thought in my head as I silently brushed my red bangs out of my face before dashing forwards to the fortress of Canis Lupus; the dark guild currently occupying my area.

Normally I don't really care for guilds at all, but dark guilds just set my veins on fire. And tonight I was out to rid the forest of a few bugs. I smiled and crouched down, watching as I neared the base. I could hear voices coming from the interior.

Suddenly, they became hushed as I saw a figure heading towards the building. It was a dark cloaked man, I couldn't see his face though. As the door open to let the person in, I made my move. I ran forwards and raised my fist as bright flames engulfed my hands.

"Fire Devils Thermal Strike!" I yelled as I launched myself at the visitor of the guild, my hands aflame as I attacked him. I heard surprised gasps from them inside as I tackled him. I rolled over him and now stood inside the guild, smirking. I heard a couple of them shout remarks of surprise.

"What the hell!?"

"How'd she get a close enough distance to invade us?"

"Is she alone?"

"She attacked Master Mist!"

"Mind if I join you??" I asked before launching myself at the table where the guild members were now rising from.

"Fire Devils Rage!" I howled as I spewed fire them. When I opened my eyes, I gasped. They were still standing. The cloaked man had moved in front of them and was holding his hands out, casting a shield spell.Damn it, he's gonna make it hard to get rid of them.

He smirked, a scar running a jagged line across his nose, making him more sinister looking,"Well, Well, Well. It appears as if we have a guest shall we entertain her?" He cackles as the other guild members feather out, each welding different magic. I smiled as I geared up for a fight.

"Me against how many of you? Five? Piece of cake." I said as flames lit my face up and engulfed my hands and feet.

"You must have miss counted sweetheart." The cloaked man said as more shadows crept out from the back of the guild and the forest behind me. I looked around and realised I was now up against at least a few hundred. All wore the guilds mark and all were ready for a fight. Shit, I should have studied up on the guild more. It appears they gathered more people than I expected. Whatever this will be fun.

I smiled and laughed as I launched myself into battle.

(Soooo what cha think??? Huh huh? After I get at least 12 to 20 reads ill add a chapter. So tel your friends about it! In the mean time comment, follow, PM vote whatever just tell me what you think!)